New Sheds Loving the new Tiles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Geeza

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
8212161061_e1fc9f87ff_c.jpg

8213251306_97e901c8cb_c.jpg

Not bad 4 an IPhone lol

Very nice...the jungle has nice clean markings and ur bredli looks very dark compared to ur other pics lol it actually looks really good in that pic :)

Very nice...the jungle has nice clean markings and ur bredli looks very dark compared to ur other pics lol it actually looks really good in that pic :)
OI make yur mind up
IMO and seen alot of jungles.....he is very clean in pattern....and me mate has its brother and it def has the wow factor regarding the yellow...(dont bite so he's a nice jungle lol )

Last edited:
OI make yur mind up
IMO and seen alot of jungles.....he is very clean in pattern....and me mate has its brother and it def has the wow factor regarding the yellow...(dont bite so he's a nice jungle lol )

With what? when have i ever changed my mind? lol
yeh alot of jungles i see always have some form of smudging, but still look good. Im starting to really like the montomery line jungles, their really nice imo.

Last edited:
beautiful :) i just watched my gosford diamond shed

Last edited:
i know u seen this bredli before...but Hot is VERY HOT...and u only have Ants at present...hehehe

I've never been big on bredli's, but that pic you posted the other day (outside) was absolutely stunning !

You're right, too - They are good pics for an iPhone.

I've never been big on bredli's, but that pic you posted the other day (outside) was absolutely stunning !

You're right, too - They are good pics for an iPhone.
there not the best but hey y buy a camera these days unless its yur hobby....imagine having a few grands worth of camera and taking a few pis...then the wow factor will come into play....CAN I JUST SAY (AND A CAMERA WOULD SHOW THIS) THAT MY BORING OLD DARK STIMI IN THE RIGHT LIGHT IS AN UNREAL REP COLOUR ETC.

i know u seen this bredli before...but Hot is VERY HOT...and u only have Ants at present...hehehe

Yeh yeh yeh tease all ya want lol next year will be a different story ;)

- - - Updated - - -

there not the best but hey y buy a camera these days unless its yur hobby....imagine having a few grands worth of camera and taking a few pis...then the wow factor will come into play....CAN I JUST SAY (AND A CAMERA WOULD SHOW THIS) THAT MY BORING OLD DARK STIMI IN THE RIGHT LIGHT IS AN UNREAL REP COLOUR ETC.

It comes in real handy when a closeby relative just bought a new 2000 dollar camera... wouldnt have to waste any money to get a eye opening photo, cause ill just steal theirs haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back