2013 Calendars on the way

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

I am distributing first lot of calendars this Monday. people who ordered and receive the calendar, please comment here. All photos published are artwork of our members. We manages to print them on really good quality paper this time. Hope that this calendars will be the best ones we have done so far.

I'd like to see preview before ordering. Are they published anywhere on the forum?
Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I received mine today and am already contemplating ordering some more. APS Team, you did a great job in organizing and getting these sent out.

i got mine today was sad that both the monitors rear end got cut off in both pics. and march was supose to be that awsome pic of a blue tongue but its a bearded dragon. i was really looking forward to the bluey.

oh well, overall it was ok i guess.

How much are they?

Anyone has a link to a preview/sample so I can have a look at it before I buy?

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

were they sent registered mail that you have to go to the post office for? i thought i would have gotten mine by now but i do have a package at the post office so might be it??

Yeah that'll be it, Toby. My missus was home at the time but she had to sign for it.

Yes guys, we are sending all calendars registr.post. Just to make sure that they don't get lost.

Another lot will be sent on Monday. There is not many left. Please order as soon as you can. We can't run second lot of printing this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back