Silver Peppered MDs...!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hugsta

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been meaning to post this sooner, but work has been keeping me flat out and I have been waiting for the little buggars to shed to get some decent shots.
However, they just don't want to shed and only 2 have so far.

So, out of the original clutch, 8 hatched, 6 are silver peppered and 2 are wild type in appearance, therefore making this a recessive trait.
Alll will be held back for the breeding programme I have for this guys and I am looking forward to seeing what they can produce.
I will get some better quality pics when they have all shed and I can afford the time to do so. But at least this is a bit of a teaser. :D:D:D:D
I'm so excited about this project and the possibles of its future and their future in this hobby.
So many possibilities.....!!! Soo very exciting...!!!

Cheers
Daz

PS - sorry for the crap photos.:(

Attachments

• Silver Pepper Hatchies.jpg
    Silver Pepper Hatchies.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 311
  • SPMDs 1.jpg
    SPMDs 1.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 369
  • SPMDs 2.jpg
    SPMDs 2.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 354
  • SPMDs 3.jpg
    SPMDs 3.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 401
Cogratulations. The mother is a stunning snake, can't wait to see them crossed back to her.

Wow, I looked at your old posts about the mother...she is an absolute stunner, hands down the nicest looking snake I've ever seen. Hopefully you will have some in the next clutch for sale because I would move heaven and earth to get some :D.

Totally beautiful - where did the mother come from? She is seriously something else!

Congrats man. It seems like it's been a really long wait. Glad to see it's paid off for you

Congrats on proving it out!!! exciting times ahead!

********************want**********************

Thanks for all the comments guys.

I will compile a list in the future for those interested in these animals and will offer them via email when they first come to market, I just haven't the time at the moment to do this.

It will be a couple of years before I sell any. I will be holding them till I can breed 2 silver peppers together, as i can only do het to SP at the moment. So I would like to see what other possibilities may lay underneath when line bred together. There is some variety, so it's a very exciting project.

Daz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back