Needing a tub rack system

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grogshla

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey there.
Just wondering if anyone can suggest a maker of reptile tub racks.
I have tried a few retailers but have had no luck in hearing back from them.
Cheers

I know he doesn't do them anymore, but maybe have a word to Dickyknee ? He may be able to offer some suggestions.

Hey Rob.
Yeah I spoke to Dicky earlier.
I may have someone who is interested in building one for me. Do you know where I can purchase appropriate tubs? I am after the Bells 41L? Do they have them at bunnings?

one of the guys on here told me you choose the tubs you want to use then take it in to the person you wish to make it for you and they'll do up a design to fit the tubs.

Stevec on the forum will be able to help anyone out needing racks...

i ended up getting a custom rack build out of aluminium.. it looks stunning but ended up costing not that much less than already available Vision systems.

Stevec has Vision racks

Last edited:
Cool. Well do you know where I can purchase the Bells 41L tubs?
They are the ones I want to use

I will try them this weekend. Thanks mate! :)

Bunnings website says the have them $28-$29 for 41l or $51 for 80l

awesome cheers!!
Just waiting to hear back from the rack builder. Out of 3 none of them have gotten back to me yet!! lol
I checked out Vision racks and they look cool but i need the rack to pull out like a dawer from the long end of the enclosure not the side or smaller end like all the 41L rack systems that I have seen. Thats why I need them custom made.
It is proving to be quite difficult. I will hang in there though and keep you all posted.
Thanks again

I buy my tubs from cheap as chips....it's cheaper there!

I was also given this advise to take your tub into a carpenter or cabnet maker and get them to come up with a design that will suit your size tubs. Dicky doesn't build anymore by the way.

Do you know where I can purchase appropriate tubs? I am after the Bells 41L? Do they have them at bunnings?

As has already been mentioned, Bunnings appear to sell them. You can also buy them online, but it appears to be mostly places located in VIC.

Please do keep us updated on your progress. I am actually entertaining the thought of getting something similar built for myself.

Dicky doesn't build anymore by the way.

Yes, this was already covered in post #2. Having said that though, he has a lot of knowledge in this area and I've no doubt he would only be too happy to share it with those interested.

Aaron at Snake Whisperer makes racks I believe so might be worth contacting him via the sponsors page.

Hey there.
Just wondering if anyone can suggest a maker of reptile tub racks.
I have tried a few retailers but have had no luck in hearing back from them.
Cheers
Not sure where you are located, but if in Melbourne you may want to check out this ad on The HerpTrader...230-500
"Thermostatically Heated Snake Enclosure Racks 1.790H x 660W x 960D. Each rack is on castor wheels and contain 4 large, easy to clean sliding plastic tubs, with built in thermostatically controlled heating systems. Suitable for very large snakes or breeding of snakes." the ad includes photos.
Cheers

Aaron at Snake Whisperer makes racks I believe so might be worth contacting him via the sponsors page.

I have sent him multiple emails and tried calling him.
There has been no reply. He was my first choice but never heard back from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back