My little collection

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
neat little collection you've got! Although you call it a big one since you have scrubbie...that would have to count for at least three pythons!!!!!!!!

Damn. Esther is just a baby but is still looking like she wants a piece of you. ;)

Nice collection.

Her shed measured in at 2.2m so shes still a little baby, i took that snapshot of her while she was eating and she wasnt happy haha but shes always givng me a staredown. thanks guys

nice collection. how old id jub jub if he is older than you?

im 19 and i grew up with him :) abd Cypher69 its a 3 bay enclosure with seperate levels, jub jub in the middle and felix at the top and the bottom one is empty

cool collection love the scrubby in the first pic

im 19 and i grew up with him :) abd Cypher69 its a 3 bay enclosure with seperate levels, jub jub in the middle and felix at the top and the bottom one is empty

I was really curious if/how they interacted with eachother...

is it odd that i found the piece of wood that is in with the blue tongue more interesting than the animals , no offence intended their nice animals but that piece of wood is awesome , reminds me of a chameleon head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back