farewell to a good friend

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do claws pose and issue at all???? Iv been considering collecting abandoned kittens from the local RSPCA for my Scrubby. Rats..., kittens... they look the same to me??? :)

Eventually when I have my scrubby (among other things) I do intend to speak to my local shelter about getting the corpses of the kittens etc as food. Provided they haven't killed them using the green dream, it should be fine. If you're talking about collecting kittens when they've been dumped at the shelter overnight, I honestly can't see an issue with it. Most of them would end up dead anyway. But if you're taking them from the RSPCA, make sure you only kill the healthy ones, and leave them a mangled broken one so that they can spend thousands of dollars fixing it to make people feel better about themselves.

Considering that it's illegal to feed my corpse to the dogs, I think I'd like a Tibetan sky burial instead.

It is only illegal to feed your corpse to the dogs...... if whoever does it gets caught :lol: If you have a couple of rotties or great danes, they could prolly finish you off in less than a week.... no probs. If you only have a chihuahua and it will take him 3 months to eat you.... different story.... more risk of getting busted....

I know, a decent size scrubbie could eat your arms and legs.... the dogs all the big bits :lol:

Whats the tibetan sky burial? sounds awesome :D

It is only illegal to feed your corpse to the dogs...... if whoever does it gets caught :lol: If you have a couple of rotties or great danes, they could prolly finish you off in less than a week.... no probs. If you only have a chihuahua and it will take him 3 months to eat you.... different story.... more risk of getting busted....

I know, a decent size scrubbie could eat your arms and legs.... the dogs all the big bits :lol:

Whats the tibetan sky burial? sounds awesome :D

Sounds really nice and dignified, doesn't it? But what happens is they dissect you in line with the rituals, then take your corpse to a mountaintop to be eaten mostly by birds, but also whatever other scavengers come along:D

Not a bad idea with the scrubbies, I may have to get a couple then;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back