Albinos!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CamdeJong

Reaction score
ATTACHING PICS ATTEMPT #2!

Been a while since I posted on here but this is a pretty special occasion so why not show off!

I've kept snakes for a number of years and have finally got around to having a crack at breeding! Long story short (to save on the account of many dead camera batteries and early morning alarms) I bred my albino darwins - with a big het boy thrown in once or twice for good measure - and have had tremendous success! I had a great deal of guidance and support from a great breeder and good mate, without whose help I might've hatched goats out of these snake eggs.
Alas, I must digress, as even the most literary and sophisticated herp enthusiast can only handle so many words when pictures are right below them.

So of a clutch of 17 good eggs (4 infertile) I hatched 16 albinos and one lonely het! I suspect, going by patterns, that a few of the albinos were also sired by the het, but that the majority were fathered by my albino boy. I'll include pics of the albino parents and a few of the hatchies, including a good snap I got of the egg tooth and a few of one of the very nice hopefully full-stripe animals I got in the clutch. I've also thrown up a few of the albino parents and some herps I've found recently.

Cam

DSC09211.JPGDSC09290.jpgDSC08991.JPGDSC08960.JPGDSC09582.JPGDSC09581.JPGDSC09568.JPGsbhp1.jpg_dantebianca2.jpg_dantebianca.jpgalbhatch7.jpgalbhatch8.jpgalbhatch4.jpgDSC09211.JPG

Last edited:
A BIG CONGRATS but...pics don't work :/

Congrats
Niiice cant wait to see more pics!

Last edited:
I saw some pics but no albinos?

Is there anything cuter than a yawning neonate? Congratulations, Cam.

I can't get enough of the hatchling in the egg with its mouth open, stunning shot, congratulations!

Stunning albinos, congrats mate :)

Question: at what day do u consider them hatched/and or their birthday? is it when they pip or fully emerge from the egg do u consider it their birthday/hatch date?

Very nice photos cam.
im amazed that mixing a het male and albino male in one female produced only 1 het.
Congrats !!

A big congrats. There nothing like waking up to fresh new faces in the incubator.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back