Show us your RATLETS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my baby boy Elliot, he is a dove hooded I believe? He has ruby eyes. :)
His a boy, and whatta boy!
I got him about a month and a half ago and he has grown so much! His already nearly outgrown his cage (I expected it to last him a bit more than a month, haha) I'm pretty sure his about two months old.
Just a quick question, does anyone walk their rats? I got him a harness on the weekend (mostly just for the backyard) but I was wondering if I could walk him down the street, or to the park (its about ten houses down my street)? He loves his playtime! The picture of him in my hand is from maybe two weeks ago, and the one of him the box (he was so little he just chilled in an iphone box, haha) is when I first got him.
Thank you! :D
IMG_3771.jpg image_1350125614066901.jpg image_1350188239810929.jpg IMG_3754.jpg IMG_3755.jpg IMG_3764.jpg IMG_3766.jpg

20121119_212940.jpg

20121119_212932.jpg

they are pooping up everywhere in my colony now qute little buggers, these were from blue berk and a blue hodded pairing though

I went for a walk with Elliot and he liked it! most of the time he was sitting on my shoulder though.
I did get quite a few strange looks from people though :?

elliot.jpg

I went for a walk with Elliot and he liked it! most of the time he was sitting on my shoulder though.
I did get quite a few strange looks from people though :?

:lol: Thats pretty cute...... I have been into woolies with a rat on my shoulder a couple of times.... went up to staff and asked if they have any mouse traps.... my rats dont like mice :shock::lol:

Havent been kicked out..... yet

I wonder what the facial recognition software in the store cameras make of it? :shock::lol:

:lol: Thats pretty cute...... I have been into woolies with a rat on my shoulder a couple of times.... went up to staff and asked if they have any mouse traps.... my rats dont like mice :shock::lol:

Havent been kicked out..... yet

I wonder what the facial recognition software in the store cameras make of it? :shock::lol:

Haha he says thanks ;)
I went to Woolies with him too. A big shopping centre is about a three minute walk from my house, so thats where I went with him today. But I kept him in my hoodie pocket because a friend had her rat out in the shops and got banned! Hahah

Haha he says thanks ;)
I went to Woolies with him too. A big shopping centre is about a three minute walk from my house, so thats where I went with him today. But I kept him in my hoodie pocket because a friend had her rat out in the shops and got banned! Hahah

Make him a little blue coat and tell them it is your 'companion rat' :D

I like berks
17B8FFB2-BDCE-4A1A-9CB6-39FAF2EBF4A5-6008-00000551B1D86879.jpg

Solid mink sadle. Why oh why are they scared of me maybe I should go into a diffrent room when culling :p
0FD20843-D43A-41D1-9CEE-D1891589DBF4-6008-00000551A95A9EED.jpg

first wedge :)
6DDFF63E-B317-4B59-B25D-1C868399B0DE-6008-000005519F959297.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back