Venomous Training Courses

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slytherin00

Reaction score
Im not looking to get a Venomous snake, but who knows maybe later on down the track. But I was curious as to where you access the courses to be qualifed to own a restricted license

I did a little reading and saw you could have mentor give you a reference, so does that mean someone who has Vens and teachs you how to handle them?

lol i would keep a beginner snake first before going into more advanced species and do a tonne of research what do you want in a snake? like do you want to handle it or watch and observe it?...
you have to get recommended by qualified vens handler so you can attend the venomous handlin class correct me if i am wrong please

I don't think it would be a good idea for you. Maybe when you grow up?

I can tell your keen and ready to dive head first into this hobby but truth be told you're going the wrong way about it.

Buy books that are relevant to what you're wanting to know, offer free work experience at a reptile park or local zoo or even lerk these forrums opening every topic (even if you don't think the title applys to you).

This hobby is not one to grab by the horns such as surfing or gaming, there is ALOT to learn and you've obviously got the passion and time so do it properl.

Alot of forum regulars know that keeping reptiles is a privilege and that is why youve been given a hard time.

Im not looking to get a Venomous snake, but who knows maybe later on down the track. But I was curious as to where you access the courses to be qualifed to own a restricted license

I did a little reading and saw you could have mentor give you a reference, so does that mean someone who has Vens and teachs you how to handle them?

maybe when you learn to handle a jungle and are ready for a venomous training course it would be appropriate to post this thread. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back