Best dream??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cold-B-Hearts

No dirty ones boys :p
Last night I dreamt I produced 3 albino scrubbys and I must say they looked beautiful!
Whats a good dream you've had (dosnt need to reptile related :))

Couple of weeks ago I dreamt my parents built me a room for reptiles and other pets and then they took me shopping to buy heaps of equipment like enclosures and the animals too! it was a really good dream but it's reptile related because that's about all I think of atm. Don't think it's gonna happen somehow.

- - - Updated - - -

No dirty ones boys :p

Or girls for that matter ;)

wish i could dream....lol i never remember anythin is it possible to not be able to dream lol

i have the same nightmare where a giant boulder is chasing me and i cant seem to get away from it! Oh and that when i get in fights in my dreams ill punch as hard as i can but seems like my fists are giant pillows!

I always have dreams that there are all these snakes escaping and I need to put them back in enclosures but there aren't enough enclosures. Also had a dream my bearded dragon got chopped in half and I had to bury it.

I always have dreams that my snake are climbing all over me and it feels real so I wake up and gotta check my snakes :l

Plenty of naughty dreams for me, not so many clean ones though.... Big lotto wins, finding a beautiful albino lace monitor which was super tame and wanted to live at my place and make plenty of little albino babies.... Then I woke up.....

Lol as I woke up this morning I was dreaming I was in the World Championship highjump, it was pretty random, I was stuck at this particular height and there was only myself and one other competitor left, I ended up clearing the height and winning. Totally random as I have not thought about highjump since school days!

Last night I dreamt a wild diamond had a clutch under my deck. These snake dreams are comming a regular occurence

- - - Updated - - -

Last night I dreamt a wild diamond had a clutch under my deck. These snake dreams are comming a regular occurence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back