Black Christmas

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeRanch

Not so new Member
Reaction score
It seems as though it'll be a Black Christmas at Snake Ranch this year with so many exciting projects involving hypermelanistic animals.

Black Mac's, Black Blueys, the perfect clutch of eggs from our 'Black Princess' the hypermelanistic Darwin Carpet, along with another very special black project, we are excited to say the least.

If you'd prefer something slightly more appealing (although just as black!) than a big old lump of coal in your Christmas stocking this year, checkout our 'Black Blueys', they've just been born and are looking simply adorable.

Checkout our website for more details, ask a question here or even send us a PM.

Dont forget the $1000 voucher Christmas give away is drawn soon if you haven't already entered the Facebook competition here.

Merry Melanin everyone!

Attachments

• mixed 047.jpg
    mixed 047.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
The black princess is really beautiful, I'm guessing there is a long waiting list for her babies.

Wow! They're all gorgeous! What's the going price on them out of curiosity?

I like blue blue tongues. (and albino darwins) ha ha

Very nice but all my love is with the bush mob.

I'd totally name one of the black beauties Beebee for Black and Blue. Wish I could afford one. Maybe next season!!

When are the Black princess eggs due to crack?

Black Mac's, Black Blueys, the perfect clutch of eggs from our 'Black Princess' the hypermelanistic Darwin Carpet, along with another very special black project, we are excited to say the least.

So what is this very special black project? ^^
Black Princess is one of my favourite Snakes, such a stunning animal :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back