What is its genetic name ???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flederstimsoni... as per fledermaus. Maybe Fledermorph?

thankyou for everything

Mate, just post a pic of it if you want some real answers... You're not going to get anything but guesses and smart *** comments with a thread like this.

It's like me starting a thread saying I bred a blue and red platypus then asking "what is its genetic name ???". Shoes have cameras these days, not hard to take a quick snap to help your question.

thankyou for everything

We were just being playful while we waited for a pic of the specimen. As was said without it you won't get an accurate answer.

Is there a problem with providing a pic? I won't be able to answer your original question but it sounds like something I would love to have a look at.

Mate, just post a pic of it if you want some real answers... You're not going to get anything but guesses and smart *** comments with a thread like this.

It's like me starting a thread saying I bred a blue and red platypus then asking "what is its genetic name ???". Shoes have cameras these days, not hard to take a quick snap to help your question.

Much harder to get a photo of something when it doesn't exist.

(Meanwhile OP has tongue out in concentration trying to master photoshop).

That and an albino anterisia is very new so to pop out a random blue eye leuristic would be something no person would have seen here to my knowlage... if you post a snap and its all legit there is a chance you have something special and you will be able to name it... maybe call it the "super awesome Toby is great morph"?? just throwing some ideas around?? lol

If it is legit im super excited to see it..

- - - Updated - - -

url

like this?? this is a blue eye Leucistic morph ball

I caught a flatheadmarlinshark and it was thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssss big! 8)

Ok so the op's snake is more plausible than that.... but I WANNA SEE IT DADDY! I WANNA! I WANNA! Make him show it to me!:cry:

- - - Updated - - -

Oooooh THAT is pretty Justdragons, will you get Santa to give me one for Christmas?

Anything that starts with "I have a friend that has...", is never true.

anyway can't be as nice as my friends sunglow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 190
Last edited by a moderator:
thomasssss, thats a bit old "pics or it never happened" we genuinely would like to know the morph name WR

you cant make a thread like this and not expect anyone to put that line in , even if it is old its very well suited for this thread , saying you have some new blue eyed white skinned stimmie morph but not providing any proof what so ever and you didn't expect any doubters seriously

also normally when people come up with a new morph THEY give it a name , like the recent silver pepper MD's a member on here produced , they had photos so there was ZERO doubt

Last edited:
Perhaps my blue netted dragons.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 167
My miniture pig grew wings and flew to treasure island and came back with diamonds the size of dinner plates... Oh wait I thought this was the dream thread.

Funny how you can lose all credibility with a single post....

Hopefully a picture will emerge and we will all be like "ooohhhh aaaahhhhhh". Till such time it's all just a bit of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back