Bredli likes the cold!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klevo

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys as all you Victorians know its been pretty hot lately. My little bredli has spent all his time on the cool end of my enclosure and is always pressed up against the glass doors. I have turned down the thermostat. It says its 26c in the cool end and drops to 25 but Im not sure if I should lower the temp any further. Any tips?! :)

Hey guys as all you Victorians know its been pretty hot lately. My little bredli has spent all his time on the cool end of my enclosure and is always pressed up against the glass doors. I have turned down the thermostat. It says its 26c in the cool end and drops to 25 but Im not sure if I should lower the temp any further. Any tips?! :)

My Bredli is doing the same thing, I am north of brissy. Most nights, while her viv is around the 26deg mark, you can find her swimming in her large water bowl. After her swim, she likes to lay along a very low placed branch right up at the glass. :lol:....obviously she likes it.

You are lucky you can get it cool.... and have a gradient.... my enclosures were at 32 both ends today.... my bredli is on her usual branch.... fed last night so gut hanging down between branches :lol: (not very lady like)

Lower the cool side temp if you can.It is telling you that its too hot by staying down the cool side.They know better that us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back