Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment I have a mertens water monitor ,bearded dragon ,blue tongue ,marbled velvet gecko ,southern spotted velvet gecko ,marbled gecko ,garden skinks and some other small species. I have had others in the past. Next I want to get a ridge tail monitor or two next but before that I want my first snake.
I hope that this is a lie for the animals sakes... When I was 13 I had only been keeping a few Pygmy bearded dragon for a year or so. I very much highly doubt you have a Mertens Water monitor and if you somehow do that it has the right conditions for living or that you are managing it all by yourself.

Hey now I know a lot about lizards and if that was comment was to do with the burtons I hope you realise that I have not kept them before or any legless lizards and did say I was not 100% on if I actually did see mine friends eat that cricket.

Hahahaha! That is the funniest thing I have ever read!

Attachments didn't work. You've given over 8 species to see photos of....

Nice work. Can't see the monitor. But who ever bought those should have enough idea to get into legless lizards.

What don't forget at the end of my comment the ridge tail and that we're for my wish list and the attachments should of worked.

Either way you've shown you have a nice collection at home. That's very cool.
Now you just have to work on your communication skills so you don't get so many negative responses from people.

Ok thanks. I should do a video of my reptiles and put it on YouTube

- - - Updated - - -

I bought most of them but 2 were presents.

My books are covered in contact and have a shelf of there own, but still well worn!
Reptiles4me how do you keep your books in good nick!

Belly laughed when I saw the pics with the fingers.

The fingers are not photoshopped I just have a really bad camera and my books are kept on a shelf and are hard covered but some of my books (that are not on reptiles) are nearly 50 years old are not in such good condition.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to see some of your pics.:lol:

The fingers are not photoshopped I just have a really bad camera and my books are kept on a shelf and are hard covered but some of my books (that are not on reptiles) are nearly 50 years old are not in such good condition.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to see some of your pics.:lol:

good enough?

Urodacus yaschenkoi by richoman_3, on Flickr

Tiger Snake (Notechis scutatus) by Richoman_herps, on Flickr

Burton's Legless Lizard (Lialis burtonis) by Richoman_herps, on Flickr

Shingleback (Tiliqua rugosa) by Richoman_herps, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back