Dam Central Coast

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Geeza

Very Well-Known Member
Banned
Reaction score
Your son wants mice as pets....Dad goes ummmmmmmm maybe owning 5 snakes at present then the son could do the dirty work and produce me Stimi food.........WRONG!!!!! cant even find any mice in the pet shops!!!!!!!
bash.gif
.......Anyone on central coast wana donate me son 1 male and a couple of females? be much appreciated
whistling2.gif
whistling2.gif
whistling2.gif
and im always here to do payback and be of any help
thumbup.gif
PLZ PM me to keep him happy ....
lol.gif

Honestly a consistant rat supplier would make a killing here, once you get your rats up and going ill deffinatly be interested if your going to be selling.

Also expecting another python around christmas time so mite be worth getting in on your monthly bounty soon after chrissy !

I'd go both same amount of work! But get the ones that have heaps of babies I forgotten what you call them!

U mean Lab Rats...dont think u cant get um...ive herd lab mice can throw out about 25+ every 28 days...lol....no i just wana start with a few and c how it goes but i cant even buy a live mouse so i need a donation lol

I didn't realize mice spat out that many I was told about 13. Another name was used!

I just grabbed a pregnant female off a mate, was going to head to the pet shops to pick up another pair tomorrow. Just out of curiosity what pet shops did you try?

Have you tried the internet shops places like Gumtree and stuff? Might be someone local to you

What part of the coast are you on? There are at least 2 pet shops around me who always stock mice and rats

I didn't realize mice spat out that many I was told about 13. Another name was used!
normal mice 3/12....Lab test mice well steroids etc?

- - - Updated - - -

What part of the coast are you on? There are at least 2 pet shops around me who always stock mice and rats
Guna try erina weekend...gosford and tuggerah nufin...unreal hey
lol.gif

Even though certain mice will spit out a few more per litter the mothers will usually cull them back to a more manageable size anyways. They can only feed so many at a time ;)

Even though certain mice will spit out a few more per litter the mothers will usually cull them back to a more manageable size anyways. They can only feed so many at a time ;)
but if ya keep say 4 females together they help each other ....very helpfull sitters

Super/lab mice will have 15-20 pinks tops and if ur lucky you may get in the high teens with some litters. In my experience yes you get more weaners on average than your pet mice, but you shouldn't get ur hopes too high and not every 28 days either. I run 10F's with 2M's in 3 tubs and lucky if i freeze down 50 sub adults every two months.
JMO :)

That's what the dude called them super mice he lent us some for the animal nursery at local Ag show for the kids to see. he said he got around 13 babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back