Skulls

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting "invalid attachment" when I try to see the pics.

IMG_1447.jpg
IMG_1448.jpg
IMG_1449.jpg
IMG_1451.jpg

Medium Raptor Species, Kookaburra, Australian Magpie, Tawney Frogmouth

I have a collectors permit in NSW

Yeah, the tawny was stuck in a fence, the kookaburra and maggie drowned in someone's water tank and the raptor not sure, have had it for years. All pretty sad ends but at least they still hold educational value. A lot of kids have seen those skulls! :)

I dont have any skulls.. All I have is some bottom jaws off the pigs we catch :)

Look at the dentition on those mammals! Cant believe we needed an asteroid to get over the dinosaurs!

Found this up at my ex's family farm in Benalla about 6 months ago. Cleaned it up and its now in one of my enclosures...

IMG_0974.jpg

Last edited:
Here in Scotland, we have an animal called a pine marten. They're a member of the weasel family, extremely elusive, and I've been lucky enough to see one. Anyway, google pine marten if you don't know what they are, as they are beautiful animals.

Here's what their skulls look like:

P1000924.jpg

P1000922.jpg

Here in Scotland, we have an animal called a pine marten. They're a member of the weasel family, extremely elusive, and I've been lucky enough to see one. Anyway, google pine marten if you don't know what they are, as they are beautiful animals.

P1000924.jpg

P1000922.jpg

reminds me of a raccoon skull I have, similar. Probably related ancestors C: Are they pick-ups? I always envy peoples quality pick-ups as they are a rarity for me!

- - - Updated - - -

P1000924.jpg

P1000922.jpg

reminds me of a raccoon skull I have, similar. Probably related ancestors C: Are they pick-ups? I always envy peoples quality pick-ups as they are a rarity for me!

Yeah they are, the story's pretty sad actually.

The skin of a pine marten is incredibly tough, I couldn't believe it. I had a brand new blade on the knife and I still struggled with them.

Last edited:
Does anyone have / has anyone seen a quoll skull? They are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back