Hey whities, come out, the coast is clear!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one! Just the two pink worms in the clutch? Either way - congrats.

Nice result hopefully they make it out alright and feed for you.
Congrats

Congrats - thats fantastic. Cant imagine how happy you would be with that. Hopefully they are string robust animals for you. Is that the first time you have paired the parents?

Thanks Stuart. How's that girl I sent you settling in?
Absolutely brilliantly Corey. I have her out every night and she has fast become my favorite (just don't tell the others). Eating like a trooper and already Sussex out her new living quarters.

Cant thank you enough mate.

always nice to see more on this great new morph , think im gonna hold out and make my first ant an albino one ;) could you post more pics once their out :)

Thanks guys. I'll put up more pics as things progress. I have to remind myself to leave them alone and stop opening the incubator to have a peek....it's hard :(

Well done,after my experience with my young pair this year im looking forward to next year for better results such as what you've had.

SR had issue with their younger animals, maybe they need the extra year? They're claiming much better success with the same animals 12months on. I'm sure yours will prove better in future Jason.

Hayden,when i spoke to SR thats what they said,not good results with the young pairs.My pair are bulking up nicely for next season,so hopefully better results next year with nice stronger hatchies if all goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back