your forbidden dream snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sniper
Just be happy when a boomer misses you
fast biting feral snakes

I completely agree. I grew up with them in South Africa and was lucky enought to live an an area that seemed like it was totally owned by them. My folks instilled in me from a young age that looking was fine, but no touching. It bode me well when I came across Puff adders and Gaboon Vipers and well as Boomslangs.

hmmm... if I was able to own kill-y types (more an issue of stupidity than legality atm) definitely a boomslang. Stunning snakes.

Otherwise, definitely a Boelens.

My forbidden snake dream would be to run through the offices of NPWS with nothing but a g-string made of corn snakes....

I would deffinatly get into some ball python morphs, piebals and sunglows etc

Wouldn't mind a garter or an albino retic one day, but still maintain Australia's Morelia are the most beautiful snakes on the planet.

Not a huge snake fan but...

Long-Nosed Vine Snake and/or Green Mamba.

I guess its technically not illegal for me to own, but I need a permit since they are endangered it would be an Eastern Indigo snake.
y4y2ugev.jpg

I used to see them all the time as a kid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Dasypeltis atra (a.k.a. African egg-eating snakes)

My forbidden snake dream would be to run through the offices of NPWS with nothing but a g-string made of corn snakes....

although not technically a snake, could i suggest a Atretochoana eiseltiis instead? THAT should get their attention on all its own

Last edited:
don't you love how every country want other peoples snake!

America are inlove with our snakes but cant export our snakes over seas and visa versa!

So why cant we export snakes lol we can export cattle and sheep to 3rd world countrieswhere they are not cared for properly and we cant export a few pet snakes to America!! This world is backwards

Cathy

So why cant we export snakes lol we can export cattle and sheep to 3rd world countrieswhere they are not cared for properly and we cant export a few pet snakes to America!! This world is backwards

Cathy
if done properly it would also destroy the illegal export trade that currently exists ,simply just by removing their profits without profits they have no motive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back