I love this time of year!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JezJez

Reaction score
First Diamond hatchies for the year!

Last two pics show mum and dad. 30 eggs laid this year:)

I love this time of year, such a buzz to wake up and check the incubator and see their little heads poking out! I don't think it could ever get old..

Attachments

• Hatchies2012 006.jpg
    Hatchies2012 006.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 341
  • Hatchies2012 004.jpg
    Hatchies2012 004.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 260
  • Hatchies2012 003.jpg
    Hatchies2012 003.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 242
  • Hatchies2012 002.jpg
    Hatchies2012 002.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 248
  • Hatchies2012 001.jpg
    Hatchies2012 001.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_5276.jpg
    IMG_5276.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_4957.jpg
    IMG_4957.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 325
Thanks everyone! Stuck at work now so hopefully when I get home there'll be a few more wriggling around..

Well done JezJez!!! Cracking pair mate...

Congratulations! Please make sure you post progress pics of the babies as they grow.. can't wait to see how they colour-up.

both the parents are awesome looking.. not normally a fan of diamonds, but they're beautiful :)

Good luck with the bubs! Bet you can't wait until they shed ;)

Congrats mate, looks like you'll have a clutch of stunners on your hands there!

Cheers everyone for the comments. Hoping I get few crackers in amongst the lot. Will be interesting to see how they all look after a few sheds:)

Mum and Dad look amazing. Should get some real gems out of this lot, Well done!
Been looking at adding a Diamond for a while now. Just putting that out there. Haha.

They're doing well, just starting to feed now. Nice variety in the clutch, some with rosettes & some with nice striping. All have shed and there are some stunners in there I'm sure, next few sheds will be interesting. I'll be posting some pics soon:)

very very nice examples mate. WOW! Best of luck be sure to keep us updated with pics :) !

A couple update shots of these guys after their first sheds and about 6 weeks old. As mentioned lots of variety and some showing amazing potential already. Pics taken with iphone and no flash but still do them no justice.

Diamond1.JPGDiamond2.JPGDiamond3.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back