The End of the World!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbral

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well it was a let down :( damn those ancient civilizations and their incorrect prophecies! Spent all my money on canned food what the hell am I going to do with two tonnes of baked beans and spam!! At least my tin foil hat brings out my eyes.

wasn't that supposed to happen later in the month , i thought 21st for some reason

anyways , i actually used to work with a guy who took this whole world ending way to serious , like devoted his life to it serious , he ended up constructing a large bunker out the back of the Dorrigo mountains and his going to attempt to out live what ever it is that supposed to happen

ive seen pictures , this guy pretty much spent his life savings on it , i actually feel a little sorry for him i mean what is he going to do if the world doesn't end, his life revolved around it happening

It's coming, zombies and octopii (those things are waaay smart): ZOMBOCTOPOCALYPSE!!!

tear all the lables off all the cans and have a mystery dinner every night..

my friend just had a facebook status

"i dropped my drill... doomsday predictions 100% correct." hahahahaha.

They didn't account for the myan calendar being different in a small way, world was meant to end t 9am today.

So I you knew it was all going to end, how would you spend your last day?

They didn't account for the myan calendar being different in a small way, world was meant to end t 9am today.
The Mayan calendar didnt account for leap years so we should have been dead 7 months ago. I think thats when Justin Bieber, Nikki Minaj and Jersey Shore became popular so maybe it is the end...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm bbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeaaaaaaannnnnnnssssssss

So many things have to align correctly in order for life to exist and if one of those factors changes slightly we will more then likely be wiped out, every day could be your last !

A quote from someone else’s wisdom: “Today is a gift. Tomorrow is promised to no-one”. Make the best of now, for it is all you ever have.

Blue

Well it was a let down :( damn those ancient civilizations and their incorrect prophecies! Spent all my money on canned food what the hell am I going to do with two tonnes of baked beans and spam!! At least my tin foil hat brings out my eyes.

I know you're kidding and all, but if it were the end of the world why stock up on canned food? The world is gone, kaput, non-existant. Whats the point of all the canned food, that won't exist either... :p

I know you're kidding and all, but if it were the end of the world why stock up on canned food? The world is gone, kaput, non-existant. Whats the point of all the canned food, that won't exist either... :p
It's the end of the world..... Can you imagine the line to get into where ever your going with the billions of people that die... Always go prepared, I don't want to wait 50 years with no food....

it's the end of the world..... Can you imagine the line to get into where ever your going with the billions of people that die... Always go prepared, i don't want to wait 50 years with no food....

but you're dead!!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back