Vegan snake.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh Paul..... You didnt tell them about your pretty scrubby that is turning purple from feeding it rodents on a strict beetroot diet??? They have color enhancers for fish and now it looks like Paul has stumbled on a whole new world of snake color enhancers :)... copyright it quick before someone else does :)

I hope it was organic! Wouldn't be waiting around for the farts though :) Broccoli is a common component in diets for vego lizards though, so it shouldn't do any harm.

Jamie

great thread mate

i would never have believed it,had there not been pictures

just gotta love carpets.....!!!

cheers shaun

Even though it may not be harmful to the snake it still begs the question why you would do it? And then take photos of it?
I can only imagine the public execution that would follow if it was a newbie posting those photos.:rolleyes:

LOL always good for larf Paul,.... it may speed up the metabolism, it does in humans.

Next you'll have a gecko on rice thinking it's termites.

never thought a snake would eat veg. but i still wont be feeding mind veg

now thats what i need!!!

i've always been unsure how id go feeding mice and rats to them, since im a vegatarian, and have pet mice. LOL!

Even though it may not be harmful to the snake it still begs the question why you would do it? And then take photos of it?
I can only imagine the public execution that would follow if it was a newbie posting those photos.:rolleyes:

i hear what your saying regards a newbie keeper,but.....

being honest i thought this thread was educational

i would NEVER have believed it had i not seen the pictures,everytime i look at them i just think...

wow thats unbelievibley nuts :shock::shock::shock:

cheers shaun

I have tempeh mice, silken tofu rats and nutmeat rabbits available(all sizes). Also we will be selling a line of salt, in the near future, that looks like bacon pieces.

... Eating plants will not save the world!

I'm guessing you don't know any (level headed) vegans. It's not about saving the world and for some it's not about consuming meat. It's about the way in which we treat and process animals for food. Yes there are some veganazis out there but try not to lump them all in the same box as the good ones.

By the way, I'm a meatatarian. I have a few vego and vegan friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back