Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lort Smith Animal Hospital in North Melbourne. Has a vet who is good with reptiles.

+1

Just have to make sure he's on call that day...

I only typed In reptile vet. My search was not very good at all. There was one for west footsgrary but that's to far from where I live especially if there is an emergency.

Thanks RedFox I do use it a lot but not really that much when it comes to reptiles. Smithers Where is warrnawood?
I'm trying to find one near Melbourne airport or Tallamarine. I think I spelt that wrong.

did another search ,this time I found more results then the original search ,reptile vet,

*Tullermarine. Sorry I can't help you with the northern suburbs. The reptile vet I use isn't close to my house. Reptiles rarely have emergencies, unlike mammals. They tend to be fine, fine, dead. They show very few signs sometimes. What I did was I found the vet with the best reputation and figured I am better off having to drive an extra 15mins than giving my sick pet to a vet with a bad or no reputation.

TULLAMARINE

I live in Tullamarine and I will only go to Karingal Vet to see Shane Simpson. Its not "a few" hours drive, it is less than one hour.

Ok I live behind the Melbourne airport it is close to Tullamarine about 10 mins away.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe I got the wrong address in the maps for the hospital that you are talking about I will retry finding the hospital.

Can a mod please ban this kid, I don't care if he is 13, I am sick of him haha.
mate even if he is 13 show him a little bit of respect and keep that comment to yourself

im actually quiet surprised through all of this crap this kid hasn't once called us a bunch of dick-heads and to get over ourselves like most 13year olds would , sure his been a little bit intolerable at times and shows a bit of a stubborn side but who cares

Last edited:
Thanks and I just got the right address. ,it turns out its only about 48 mins from my place, Thanks for the help.

mate even if he is 13 show him a little bit of respect and keep that comment to yourself

im actually quiet surprised through all of this crap this kid hasn't once called us a bunch of dick-heads and to get over ourselves like most 13year olds would , sure his been a little bit intolerable at times and shows a bit of a stubborn side but who cares
Actually don't worry , not even worth it.

What's not worth it? Showing that you were wrong to say something like that.:|

How am I meant to know what this site used to be like I was not a member back then.

Last edited:
A debate against someone who obviously doesn't know what the old APS forums used to be like.
what way back in october 2012 ;) regardless of what it "used" to be like show the kid a little respect and just keep it to yourself

Hey thomasssss let's end this debate with monitor_R_Us he is just wasting our time and other members time.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way Monitors_R_Us don't comment on my threads if you think I don't deserve that respect.

IMO if you dont like a member or what they are saying DONT POST! This is his thread and he can say or do anything in it he likes.. like all forums dont fight with the trolls.

To be honest aps sometimes has niggles but the most part is good reptile chat.. i've seen alot of members come and go in the few years ive been here but the last few days has been a joke..

Emmalene_bunny you have only been here a short amount of time and in that time you've done what most do ( research about moving on a python and trying to learn more about others you like) but the other half of your posts is debating with this kid... you haven't broken rules doing this but seriously you can see who a thread is started by, why not stay out when you see its reptiles4me?? y not any of you who have a problem with him?? i really dont get it.

I do want to make the point i have no problem with anyone in particular.. just the banter going on lately and to be honest i feel you've been lucky as the mods usually wont stand for this kind of poo in their forums, i guess its just lucky your all not outright breaking any rules.

If your just here to argue your not doing anyone any favors..

I was always taught to reward intelligence not punish ignorance.. but each to their own i guess.

JD

Well said JD.

Guys and gals, remember this is a reptile forum and not Monty pythons Argument Room, lets keep it a reptile forum.

Reptiles4me, the guys have suggested some good vets in the area, maybe give each a call and see which one you prefer and go from there. Good luck.

Yes I obviously joined 2012 you are so smart. :facepalm:
when did you join then , ill give it to you that you may have had a prior account but on this account you joined on october 2012 , seriously though , i hope your given a suspension for breaching site rule 1 , i normally dont care much for rules and am far from a rule nazi but if you cant see why this kid deserves just a little bit of respect than i think you deserve to be dealt with accordingly

1.Be nice to other members. Any name calling or general nastiness will not be tolerated - this applies for posts in the forum as well as visitor messages on profiles, messages in social groups as well as conversations in chat

when did you join then , ill give it to you that you may have had a prior account but on this account you joined on october 2012 , seriously though , i hope your given a suspension for breaching site rule 1 , i normally dont care much for rules and am far from a rule nazi but if you cant see why this kid deserves just a little bit of respect than i think you deserve to be dealt with accordingly

1.Be nice to other members. Any name calling or general nastiness will not be tolerated - this applies for posts in the forum as well as visitor messages on profiles, messages in social groups as well as conversations in chat
Ok

I thought this debate would end when I said that he is just wasting our time but thanks for sticking up for me and if you were wondering I got my answer on page 1 now can we please stop this debate and stop getting our time wasted.

IMO if you dont like a member or what they are saying DONT POST! This is his thread and he can say or do anything in it he likes.. like all forums dont fight with the trolls.

To be honest aps sometimes has niggles but the most part is good reptile chat.. i've seen alot of members come and go in the few years ive been here but the last few days has been a joke..

Emmalene_bunny you have only been here a short amount of time and in that time you've done what most do ( research about moving on a python and trying to learn more about others you like) but the other half of your posts is debating with this kid... you haven't broken rules doing this but seriously you can see who a thread is started by, why not stay out when you see its reptiles4me?? y not any of you who have a problem with him?? i really dont get it.

I do want to make the point i have no problem with anyone in particular.. just the banter going on lately and to be honest i feel you've been lucky as the mods usually wont stand for this kind of poo in their forums, i guess its just lucky your all not outright breaking any rules.

If your just here to argue your not doing anyone any favors..

I was always taught to reward intelligence not punish ignorance.. but each to their own i guess.

JD

Sorry I gave him a link, seriously, I didn't realise it would cause someone to say I'm debating with him. I just tried to point out again the link I posted, but however you feel against it is fine. I'm not trying t be argumentative at all, after all of the past threads I thought I would post him in the right direction, didn't realise its come across like that, because I don't have a problem with him personally at all.

Thanks for the link emmalene_bunny it was rather helpful.

Dramallama01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back