Hey whities, come out, the coast is clear!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hayden,when i spoke to SR thats what they said,not good results with the young pairs.My pair are bulking up nicely for next season,so hopefully better results next year with nice stronger hatchies if all goes well.

My hets are pretty bulky, so I'm hoping these hatches will be pretty strong. I won't know for a few weeks yet. That's the hardest thing about breeding...all the waiting

Hope there strong and start eating with no dramas for you.How big was the clutch,and was it only the 2 white worms?

Wow they're gorgeous! Congratulations! Bet you're so proud right now!!

That sucks,did it have something physically wrong like mine did?

The albinos in the pic look a little more skinny/slender then the normal looking mac but that could just be the way the pic is on my computer?. That sucks, i hope the other one is strong enough to survive for u.

That sucks,did it have something physically wrong like mine did?

There appeared to be nothing physically wrong with it. It just looked a little on the skinny size. I don't think it absorbed all of the contents of the egg. The other one has a pretty fully belly, but we'll see how it goes. I'll keep you updated.

Pheww! I'm glad he/she is still happy and healthy!!! A big congrats for breeding albinos :D Sorry the other little on didn't make it :( Hope all goes well for you and this Albino maccy!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back