Breeding Snakes - My Experiences Over The Months

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy_Snake08

Reaction score
Hi All,

I whipped this up...hope the document attaches ok and the formatting is maintained.

Enjoy the read :D

Matt

Attachments

• Albino Darwin Breeding 2012.docx
    1.8 MB · Views: 362
Well done. exactly the sort of thing people visit this site for.

Quality post. Thanks for sharing.

Matt,

I salute you. This is exactly the kind of information I've been looking for. I will be a first-time breeder in 2014 and this kind of blow-by-blow account of your breeding experience is excellent reference material. Thank you for taking the time to put it together and for sharing it with us.

Mods, I nominate this one for a sticky.

Ren

i agree with renenet , could this be made a sticky in one of the forums for easy future reference

Very informative and most importantly very enjoyable to read
thank you

just wonder about your incubator was it worth making your own. Did it take much time to get it all sorted/ built?

Great read and an eye opener to whats involved for hopefully a future breeder :p

just wonder about your incubator was it worth making your own. Did it take much time to get it all sorted/ built?

This incubator I actually got off of a good mate. I replicated it in a smaller fridge a year ago which I was going to use this year, however that got dumped (my brother didn't know I was using it when he did his dump run :)) The one I made was very easy to setup and very cheap. I got all my ideas from other's threads here on APS.

- - - Updated - - -

Matt,

I salute you. This is exactly the kind of information I've been looking for. I will be a first-time breeder in 2014 and this kind of blow-by-blow account of your breeding experience is excellent reference material. Thank you for taking the time to put it together and for sharing it with us.

Mods, I nominate this one for a sticky.

Ren

Thanks Ren...hope it helps you out a little for 2014 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back