Spewin my spotted got out.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grogshla

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
It finally happened. One of my tubs got bumped and the snake got out over night.
I know what I have to do and am prepping everything to find her.
Fingers crossed.

Good luck, Grogshla. Hope you find her quickly.

thats unlucky hope you find her soon was it an adult spotted?
hopefully she won't be too far and just hiding in some nook or cranny

Last edited:
thanks everyone. She is probably 1 year old. I have had a good look and am going to search again tonight and set up some heatmats and some food

Best of luck mate. Here's hoping its a quick find

I hope you find her before the end of the night, you'll be stressing in your sleep if you don't :(

Yeah I am already really stressing out Em!
I am just waiting for it to get a bit darker

Maybe try turning a fan or air con on in one room and see if the cold brings her out? I lost Sebastian once in my couch and I turned my air con on and he came out so quickly

I found her. She was behind the ornamental cupboard in the living room. I was so happy to see her. She looks fine and i checked to make sure her eyes and nose were dust free which they were. She is now in her cage warming up I will give her a few hours then check on her again :)

It finally happened. One of my tubs got bumped and the snake got out over night.
I know what I have to do and am prepping everything to find her.
Fingers crossed.

Ouch, I had one of my Jungles in a heated click clack overnight as the heat globe had blown in its main enclosure. Came home today and it was missing.

Found it in a pile of fine spirits that was on the futon due to my room mate moving furniture around. Luckily I was only looking briefly. She chose to be on the very outskirts of this pile too rather then in the centre.

Good luck buddy hope you find him my albino darwin got out of his enclosure after having him for not even two weeks never to be seen so spewing tried every thing

my bredli python got out and i was so upset being in a house with a million hidy holes i thaught id never find her.. after a week i bought a new on and was still hoping i would find the old one i waited 5 weeks and finally found her crawling down the hallway of the house :D i tried the heat mat and food for a long time with no prevail but just dont give up :D

Good to hear she wasn't on the slither for very long.

Glad you found her man, I thought I lost my keelback once, I turned my whole room upside down and it turned out that it was still in its enclosure under water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back