Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
100_2884.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

5december2012.jpg
Nice tank mate the plants look very healthy and i like the mosses

Here's some pics of my old fish :)
Triglachromis otostigma.

qary4yhy.jpg

5yrusuty.jpg

yqyjapyp.jpg

Nice i love it when the fry get scared an swim into the mouth cichlids are awesome lol dont know why but they remin me of brevis

Thats strange, its a recessive gene so 2 albinos should only produce albinos?
Na I got 50 little brown buggers from my albino pair and anuva 20 brown from albino female and normal male

Na I got 50 little brown buggers from my albino pair and anuva 20 brown from albino female and normal male

Yeah that is strange, I always thought it was recessive although other genes may be interacting with it causing it to revert to wild form.

variable penetrance of the recessive gene at a guess

Nice i love it when the fry get scared an swim into the mouth cichlids are awesome lol dont know why but they remin me of brevis

If you look at my sig, it's a link to my you tune channel and somewhere in there, there's video of a Geophagus steindachneri releasing a while mouthful then taking them all back in within 2 minutes lol.

I want to start this back up I just got given a 3ft tank with a floval 305 filter a 200w heater and some type plant gravel I was thinking of setting it up what sort of fish do u reckon I should add ??

I want to start this back up I just got given a 3ft tank with a floval 305 filter a 200w heater and some type plant gravel I was thinking of setting it up what sort of fish do u reckon I should add ??

A file snake :)

heres some pics of my pair of seahorses i used to have

Photo-003d.jpgPhoto-0034.jpg

Very nice Caliherp, any updated shots?

Here are two tanks I set up in the last few weeks, both need backgrounds which I am adding asap, I can't wait for them to grow in a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back