The End of the World!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and waiting in a long que to get into the after life.... With food!

Yes and waiting in a long que to get into the after life.... With food!

Hey hey, we got a lot of people waiting in line here, you know the rule, carry on luggage only. This aint ancient Egypt where you get to bring everything you ever owned slaves and wives included!

Hey hey, we got a lot of people waiting in line here, you know the rule, carry on luggage only. This aint ancient Egypt where you get to bring everything you ever owned slaves and wives included!
In this case your wrong, they are dead too so they have a right to be here!

My birthday is on the 31st, and it's a biggie for me... And Christmas, the 25th... So just to be sure, I'm requesting you all spend all your money on presents for me and gift them to me... Let's pick a date, say.... NOW!!!

Early Christmas everyone!!!!

BTW... If you do choose to leave your shopping till after the end of the world, you could be up for a bargain.

This must be the 10th end of world I've survived :D I must be a veteran survivor!

You should have won a millions dollars then but what would you do with it.....the world is about to end

- - - Updated - - -

A quote from someone else’s wisdom: “Today is a gift. Tomorrow is promised to no-one”. Make the best of now, for it is all you ever have.

Blue

Right nowbi have my 3 girls at swimming lessons

- - - Updated - - -

Hope we dont boil in sulfur water

I watched a doco on the Mayan people a little while ago, they spoke with what's left of the Mayans and they said the Mayan calendar ends on the 23/12/12. I'm hearing a lot of differant dates here?

A quote from someone else’s wisdom: “Today is a gift. Tomorrow is promised to no-one”. Make the best of now, for it is all you ever have.

Blue
This is as good as it gets eh Blue.
Hey people, please dont waste time on thoughts of afterlife, our time here and now is only short.

You should have won a millions dollars then but what would you do with it.....the world is about to end

- - - Updated - - -

Right nowbi have my 3 girls at swimming lessons

- - - Updated - - -

Hope we dont boil in sulfur water
at least you and your girls can swim then ;-)

A slightly different look at something along the same lines

Does anyone exist??
Or are we all just 'dreaming' everyone else is there?
Do we 'dream' of sunlight and pain and love/hate etc etc
While in reality it is all truly not existing??

You can all enjoy your new nightmares now
hehehe

I've often wondered if we are all characters in a futuristic high AI game and some kid is in charge lol

our reptilian overlords shall crush us

I've discovered where the world is going to end (from) and it begins much closer to your home than you think....

The following picture (and I quote): "This remarkably complete view of Earth at night is a composite of cloud-free, nighttime images. The images were collected during April and Octob
er 2012 by the Suomi-NPP satellite from polar orbit about 824 kilometers (512 miles) above the surface using its Visible Infrared Imaging Radiometer Suite (VIIRS)."

The picture is provided by NASA.

704887_10152103551432195_1485363447_o.jpg

Now... Check out the centre left of Australia - an extremely low density area for urbanisation. But, look at all the lights?

It's them... It's the Mayan Aliens... It's them, they're in Australia and they're planning the end of the world and it all starts from WA!!!

bah end of the world..
ill be safe as long as i use the duck and cover....i always have a blanket ready
IMAG0502.jpg

Last edited:
It's coming, zombies and octopii (those things are waaay smart): ZOMBOCTOPOCALYPSE!!!

with the amount of beans OP is stocking up, i don't think i wanna stick around with the survivors much tbh

or perhaps that IS the apocalypse? Apocalypse by fear of apocalypse... hmmmm

My theory on the Mayan calender has always been that the poor nugget carving it into stone all his life wrote up one day and realised that he wasn't gonna be here that long anyway so why keep doing it. He probably packed some beers, grabbed his fishing rod and decided it was time to enjoy life

- - - Updated - - -

My theory on the Mayan calender has always been that the poor bugger carving it into stone all his life woke up one day and realised that he wasn't gonna be here that long anyway so why keep doing it. He probably packed some beers, grabbed his fishing rod and decided it was time to enjoy life

Damn predictive text

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back