Vic record keeping of bluetongues

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monitors_R_Us
Several times you have said something like 'can someone put a ban on this kid' and in the thread 'ignore list started by SniperCap' you inferred me as being dumb. Your exact words were 'oh Jesus thankyou ,no more annoying as hell dumb 13 year olds.:p'. So if you want proof of your 'site rule braking' there it is. Now have a nice day.
Several means more the once and was as a joke 'inferred' by the "haha". Yes I can make that statement how many time I want as it is not aimed at you so It is not hostile or nastiness towards a member. There is no rule breaking what so ever, where as you have. "Have a nice day."

The statement may have been said once either way it was still being nasty. You still need to explain all the comments that have said to 'ban this kid'. You crack me up I can't tell if your really smart or really stupid either way your kind funny.;)

- - - Updated - - -

May I also remind you that you too like me have not been on this site very long.

Reptiles and monitors stop. I for one don't want to see you both arguing on every thread. Since you are both going on about rules could I refer you to rule 5. Posts must be meaningful and not waste members time. If you want to argue, fine, just use the pm fiction not the public forum.

The statement may have been said once either way it was still being nasty. You still need to explain all the comments that have said to 'ban this kid'. You crack me up I can't tell if your really smart or really stupid either way your kind funny.;)

- - - Updated - - -

May I also remind you that you too like me have not been on this site very long.
Being nasty towards something is not rule breaking but if you read the rules ( which I doubt you have ). I can say any nasty thing towards what I want as long as It is not directly at a member. As said get me proof of all these comments of ban this kid apart from the one joke again inferred by the "haha". Do not make statements you cannot back up kid ( another good advice that was given to you by a member before hand ). Oh and "I can't tell if your really smart or really stupid " is actually direct nastiness :facepalm: and also it is ' you're ' not "your". Join date means absolutely nothing on this website as I was a previous member from many years ago who cannot remember my old email as I stop using it in year 5.

Sorry guys I believe we were both issued a warning and will hopefully both​ do our best to ensure it dose not happen again once again sorry for wasting everyone's time including our own.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey I was joking about the last bit in the comment about being stupid or smart I did not mean to cause any nastiness towards you or anyone sorry if you thought that. Thanks for correcting me to and when I said that we both haven't been on this site very long I meant we both joined this year.

If I have broken any site rules then I will be delt with but may I remind you 'Monitors_R_Us' that you have broken rule one a number of times so do not bring up who's braking which site rule when you clearly don't obey by rule number one ,1. Be kind to all members ,name calling or general nastiness will not be tolerated,
who the hell do u think u r.....people have been tolerant....u post replies trying to help people but in other parts of the forum u r asking similar questions.....mate it takes time to learn all u r seeking so plz dont jump the gun as people on here have Yrs YES Yrs of experience(im not 1 of them)...well sorta in a different light (long story)....so lets start again hey??? carefull with your reply as im NOT getting an Infraction because of u....i just think u should take a step back and ask ya Dad if yur being a good Boy??

May I ask why lately people seem to talk about my dad he dose not help in caring or handling my reptiles. what do u mean asking similar questions if I don't know something then I either A# ask one of you guys or b# look it up on google and if there is a question that I think that I can help with that's what I do and before u say anything yes I know lately 'after the person gets there anserw' I seem to get into a debate and off topic like I am now with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets end this now before we all get into trouble.

- - - Updated - - -

Freeloader I missed your question before the anserw is sadly yes so now I'm down 2 reptiles from my original number but now they are free and just as happy to resume normal life in the wild. 'Hopefully they remember what that life was like'. By the way is it legal to realise a reptile that is captive Bourne back into the wild?

Last edited:
Do you have a licence? If you do have a licence you should already know the answer to that.

Freeloader I missed your question before the anserw is sadly yes so now I'm down 2 reptiles from my original number but now they are free and just as happy to resume normal life in the wild. 'Hopefully they remember what that life was like'. By the way is it legal to realise a reptile that is captive Bourne back into the wild?

yes it is. why the hell would you release an animal that has always been fed back into the wild? not to mention the diseases you could possibly spread to the wild population...

i'll donate to it.

MODS- i know we are all supposed to stop picking on this kid, but he has obviously broken the law and doesnt seem to think that there is anything wrong with this.

I ask these questions because I have not read my licence conditions for a while which is something I will do in the next few days or so 'so I don't have to ask these questions again' I know it gets a bit annoying after a while. Sorry

read the damn things now. you are beyond annoying. go and do some decent research and come back. All your questions can be answered by google.

isn't one of the rules of this forum not to flood the forum????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back