Working on a new painting - GTP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys! I need to get more photos of snakes in that pose so I can do more. A friend has offered her female Diamond for photos, and I'm going to try to get a pic of a death adder or red belly for one as well. I think the DA colours would work better for a painting. =)

Great art work! Would love stuff like that for my walls :)

How bout these? :)
Not sure if they're clear enough though? (I have higher res ones on my laptop)

azyny6ut.jpg

6usubu7e.jpg

qy4ehanu.jpg

jahebuhy.jpg

Monitor! Good idea....I generally only use photos that I've taken just because I've had it drilled into me to always use my own reference photos. But, if I get stuck I will put a call out here. =)

I'd definitely be very interested in a lace monitor painting, if you find yourself doing one PM me....

Great work, you should do requests for people. Chuck an add up on APS, get people to send you a pic they want done, settles on a price take a deposit and your hobby starts to make you some money :)

Or designs for tattooists, cos most tattooists can't do reptiles that look realistic....

Monitor! Good idea....I generally only use photos that I've taken just because I've had it drilled into me to always use my own reference photos. But, if I get stuck I will put a call out here. =)

Oops, sorry I misinterpreted that as a call out lol.

Also, can you paint fish as well?
I have a fish I would love a painting of...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back