Philippines!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank for the info guys!
have been looking into other places over there!
im not going till april so have loads of time to plan!
any other places you can recommend?

Cambodia has amazing temples. I loved them all but particularly liked beng melea and Ta prohm which was where tomb raider was filmed.Vietnam I loved as well. We went to sapa which is more farmland areas, halong bay where we stayed on a boat which was lovely. We also went to hoi an and Hanoi which were more city like buzzing with motorbikes and friendly people. One of y favorite memories would have to have been walking around rural Vietnam with buffalo and people working in the beautiful rice paddy covered countryside, whilst chewing on a stick of sugar cane. Not sure why that memory is so clear in my kind. Just is. Highly recommend Vietnam, tioman and cambodia. Oh and Singapore because i am biased.

Another place I love inSingapore is Santosa! That place is so much fun.
There's a big aquarium there and it's like a big theme park island.
There's some nice beaches where heaps of people play soccer and volleyball and you can just join in with anyone lol. Some cool clubs there too. When I was there there was a mass wedding for a special date lol. I had a blast there and would definitely go again.

Like longi said its only certain parts that can be dangerous.Mostly southern Mindano though most of the Philappines is safe enough I have been many times to me its the most beautiful country on earth but cant live there unless your very rich .Be very careful if you go herping most snake bites are fatal because of lack of hospitals.Im sure with thousands of islands there are many good dive spots enjoy your holiday

Yeah sentosa is really fun and they built a universal studios there too only a few years ago which is pretty good.
I find everyone to be so friendly in Singapore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back