Hitlers secrets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

imalizard

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I was hoping you could spare some time to quickly have a look at my History video I made up for my year 11 subject History. It's basically a video where I play Adolf Hitler and tell his story in a popular youtube trend "tumblr secrets" where stories are told using card. I switched the idea around by creating small humor in the video with certain terms such as 'nek minnit' and 'haters gunna hate'.

The mark was actually meant to be marked on a short 1000 word essay but after talking with the teacher I presented my topic in a different way which got myself a high mark for thinking outside of the box and for the creativity.

Luckily I had a German exchange student sitting next to me while making this to make sure it wasn't rude or offensive to her and her country.

Thankyou,

Hitlers tumblr secrets - YouTube

lol sorry but for the first few minutes i thought it was one of those depressing suicide vids...other than that niice

Last edited:
Yeah that's what it is meant to be at the start, as most people are aware it was a suicide and I just had to basically remake it you could say. Thankyou though :)

Thankyou :) Using multimedia for assignments is really working well grade wise.

Good I liked the video, but was it meant to be accurate? Because it wasn't really. Mainly the bit with Britain and France, I could tell you a page full of why they actually joined the war, thy didn't just jump in for no reason. Also you didn't mention Russia, who were the main reason Hitler killed himself I believe. And the video makes Hitler's power seem short and futile, but you did teach me about what his life was like before he got powerful, which was insight full. Thanks for making and sharing the video.

Good I liked the video, but was it meant to be accurate? Because it wasn't really. Mainly the bit with Britain and France, I could tell you a page full of why they actually joined the war, thy didn't just jump in for no reason. Also you didn't mention Russia, who were the main reason Hitler killed himself I believe. And the video makes Hitler's power seem short and futile, but you did teach me about what his life was like before he got powerful, which was insight full. Thanks for making and sharing the video.
I thought he killed himself after the Americans were closing in on him. He said he would rather be dead then captured.

Very creative imalizard...No caliherp Russia got there about 8 hours before anyone else...and as for hitlers suicide the cyanide didnt work quick enough so he shot his wife then himself...(I read alot about WW2)LOL...

Very creative imalizard...No caliherp Russia got there about 8 hours before anyone else...and as for hitlers suicide the cyanide didnt work quick enough so he shot his wife then himself...(I read alot about WW2)LOL...
Ya I need to brush up on my history. Nice video o.p.

Thanks for the comments, yes this video isn't the most accurate or true. As it was for students, I had to keep it short and entertaining to keep the viewer interested which is why some bits are far fetched. I could've made this go on for over 20 minutes if I was to include all of the true details :lol: Not something I would recommend watching if you wanted to learn about ww2 ;)

Last edited:
Having parents who have old coats and a black texta can do wonderful things ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back