Search for Moderators

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will we not be considered if we have had an infraction in the past or will it be judged on the reasoning behind said infraction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with the above post Fay, you were a level headed fair mod. You did a great job. Good luck to all new mods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck to the new mods, & thanks to Colin & Fay for their patience and hard work in the past :)... now I'll have to train this new crowd to tolerate my occasional red wine nights lol!!!

Jamie

Good luck to the new mods, & thanks to Colin & Fay for their patience and hard work in the past :)... now I'll have to train this new crowd to tolerate my occasional red wine nights lol!!!

Jamie
Don't worrie Jamie , Col put up a sticky in the mod section on how to deal with your red wine binges ;) we should be fine

as a person who has had 2 infractions, i am %100 happy with the old moderators, you guys have helped me with a few issues over the years, and your site is awesome, thanks for your efforts and welcome and good luck to new moderators.

wow , theres alot of posts deleted in this thread , i think the old mods where fair and anyone who thinks otherwise maybe you have to have a look at yourself ;) goodluck to the new mods i couldn't bare moderating this site + being a mod means you cant join in on some of the fun

I agree Thomasssss, it would be a very hard job and to keep your decisions fair and equal!
Good luck mods.

Thank you to the retiring moderators. Good luck to the new ones.

Why are all these members that joined less than a month ago having a go at the old mods. Are you ex banned members with new names. I guess I have been lucky, no infractions, but no way I would be a mod on here, that job would be so time consuming and frustrating.

Hey if I get a warning is that the same as an infraction? I'm not sure I was on this site when the old mods were but good luck to the new mods.:D

I personally would like to thank Mr Slatey and Adam for my time as a mod on the site .... It was just due to personal reason and health issues I was unable to devote the time needed to the site anymore .... Good lucky to the new mods it's a thankless job in the eyes of many of the members ..... I wish you all the best in your new endeavors

All the best to the new mods. Good to see those selected don't appear to have any agendas or commercial interests to push.

I didn't see any criticism towards mods/running of this site in my posts. If it came across like that well......

Due To having an infraction, if I put my hand up to be a mod would that count against me? As said earlier I quoted someone and got the infraction. That was what I was trying to get at in my other posts with bugger all sleep.

I also would like to thank Slatey and Adam for having me as a mod on this site. I felt it was a great honour to have been asked. It is a lot harder than it looks to try and be fair. Nothing is black and white and many shades of grey. It certainly has improved my people skills. Sure, some are always going to hate you for the decisions that have been made, but hey that is life. I would also like to thank those haters for my education in the English language. I have been called names that I have never even heard of before :) I always tried to treat people with respect but firm.I also am a firm believer in giving someone a second chance. I would just love if anyone could ever prove that I have EVER done anything inappropriate, be it on this site or the real world. I have made some wonderful, lifelong friends on here. Five years is more than long enough to be a moderator. Now I will have time to get all my hatchies feeding and plenty of other work that I need to do around here. I will always be a member though. Also, thanks to the members with the nice words and I am sure the new group of mods will do a fantastic job in keeping the site in order.

Thanks very much Fay, IgotFrogs and the others with good wishes.

Congratulations to the new moderators, I'm sure you will do a wonderful job.

Thank you to the old mods, even though I have had 2 infractions(links), the mod's were doing there job. So thank you to the old mods :)
Good luck to the new mods, wish you guys all the best :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back