Woma Breeders Please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananapeel

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just a thread to all you Woma breeders.
As some of you may know, I have been keen on getting a snake for over 3 years now. Finally in the last 2 months, my parents have agreed to letting me get a snake. I planned on getting one next breeding season but plans have changed and i will hopefully (if I can find a breeder) be getting one anytime soon.
I have a keen interest in the following locales/forms
RHD Woma
Uluru
SA

I may as well be detailed and fussy and mention that I love pinstripe RHD womas with funky uneven lines and clear contrast.
I love Uluru Womas with even, clear, contrasting lines.
And finnally I love SA womas with a silvery/bluey/grey colour with a obvious yellow head. so a clear contrast between the body colour and the yellow head.

Could anyone please PM me if you have any hatching or cooking at the moment. I still have to order my licence which may take slightly longer than normal due to the time of year. but should be ready sometime in later Jan.

Thanks so much everyone for your time,
Bananapeel/Eliza

Last edited:
Put an ad in the 'wanted' section when you are a subscriber.

^^^^ umm what is this? International numbers??
And vaccinations etc? Alert!

Thanks pythonmum and snipercap. sorry, technology outsmarts me. i'm useless with a computer. :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

mmm 1 post, suspended joined in December, vaccinations, international numbers.
I'm right thanks.

mate sorry to say but you seem like the biggest scammer , bugger off you clearly only joined this forum to post that and like cool said , vaccinations ? wwwhhhaaaa these are snake not dogs kinda just gave yourself up there

people on this site generally arnt dumb enought to fall for that ( ok some are ) save it for gumtree

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick work there for the mods, off to a flyer start ! :) you see these mofos in every pet classifieds or FB page last thing we all want is to have them flood their scams here...
Now back to the OP topic
Any womas are great snakes! They do vary in size by locality so maybe have a think about how big you want it to grow or can handle and go from there. I keep Tanami womas. Their pretty much in the middle when in comes to size. I like the dark banding in them.

Cools

Yeah. I'm not that fussed about size. I love all three of the ones I stated above. I'm just struggling to find a breeder not that I've tried all that hard. I've contacted a few but most haven't got back to me yet and one doesn't breed anymore.
So anyone who breeds:
RHD womas
SA Womas
Uluru Womas

and i'll just say again: "I may as well be detailed and fussy and mention that I love pinstripe RHD womas with funky uneven lines and clear contrast.
I love Uluru Womas with even, clear, contrasting lines.
And finnally I love SA womas with a silvery/bluey/grey colour with a obvious yellow head. so a clear contrast between the body colour and the yellow head."

Incase anyone cares.
Tanami womas are beautiful by the way. I'm very jealous :)

Ok thanks guys will do. I wasn't really asking for snakes as such. More looking to find some breeders of the locales I specified.
Thanks again everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone know breeders of quality SA womas? No-two excluded. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back