Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about all of my animals get the right food and I did say he gets his greens learn to read you are the only person so far that is always saying things like that. Grow up and get over it I'm ending this debate right now.:x
Ow and by the way I always listen to the other members and I know the great advice they give me. Stop commenting on my threads you always turn them into debates.

- - - Updated - - -

Gonemad ,sorry I did not now you were female, I know I sounded a little snappy before and thanks for the advice someone else did tell me that. You both gave me something to think about but I'm sure I'll be fine with getting an olive and yes I'm aware of the fact that they have been known to get 10ft+.:D

- - - Updated - - -

Hey 'Phatty' quick question ,I just went over the photos that you posted, I was wondering if that 'Darwin carpet python' 'the one under the albinos' had any albino as well because he/she looks a lot lighter then a normal 'Darwin carpet python'?:D Very nice looking snake.

Last edited:
A few of mine

Attachments

• b......jpg
    b......jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 84
  • b...........jpg
    b...........jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 80
  • b............jpg
    b............jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 85
  • b.........jpg
    b.........jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 87
  • b....jpg
    b....jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 87
Keeping on topic; here's a pic of our Bluey enjoying some time outside :lol:

IMG_7121.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey 'Phatty' quick question ,I just went over the photos that you posted, I was wondering if that 'Darwin carpet python' 'the one under the albinos' had any albino as well because he/she looks a lot lighter then a normal 'Darwin carpet python'?:D Very nice looking snake.

it is a het for albino same as pic 2 and 3

- - - Updated - - -

it is a het for albino same as pic 2

Anybody else want to chip in and help buy Reptiles4me an adult Olive :D Probably need to help with a camcorder or webcam thingy so we can watch it in action :)

If it wasn't for my concern as to the well-being of the snake I'd leap at it myself...

Keeping on topic; here's a pic of our Bluey enjoying some time outside :lol:

View attachment 273414
I am sure his 7 years of reptile experience is plenty enough mate to handle an adult olive.

I am sure his 7 years of reptile experience is plenty enough mate to handle an adult olive.

The above was ok to stay, but not my comment "That's what I figured". Seriously? Mods - if you're going to edit my post to the point that the only comments remaining are from somebody else's post then perhaps the whole post should be deleted?? Just a thought. Ta.

Last edited:
Thanks I think.....
I don't want an adult olive I would like to get what I can afford and that's a juvenile in case you were wondering 'that way they will they are easier to train'. By the way the 7 years experience well very little of that is experience with snakes. The only experience I have with snakes is with ones that I handle at expos and my brother used to own 2 carpet pythons so I used to handle them. I may not have that much experience 'with snakes' but I have read lots about them and I have been bitten by them a couple of times so I know things can and will go wrong.:D

Last edited:
Thanks I think.....
I don't want an adult olive I would like to get what I can afford and that's a juvenile in case you were wondering 'that way they will they are easier to train'. By the way the 7 years experience well very little of that is experience with snakes. The only experience I have with snakes is with ones that I handle at expos and my brother used to own 2 carpet pythons so I used to handle them. I may not have that much experience 'with snakes' but I have read lots about them and I have been bitten by them a couple of times so I know things can and will go wrong.:D
"no need"

"stop feeding the fire" If you really own a reptile park then that's awesome.
Oh if your kind of annoyed about me saying 'easy to train' when I say that ,this is what I should of said originally, I mean settle him/her down and build trust between us ,making him/her easier to handle and less snappy,.
"Fine line"

I think one of the mods edited that first and last part. Not sure why ,to me it sounded less 'annoying'. ,Maybe not the best word for it,.

Last edited:
Reptile4me & monitors_r_us give it up, as I can't be bothered moderating;) please be friends and impart your knowledge properly, or at least in parts that may of be help to others.
It sounds like both of you have some experience & knowledge that may help newbies. So lets stop snipping and move forward, and help those that need it:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time I have tried to be friends ,not blaming him, I seem to get in trouble. I'm am still willing to be friends if he is.:D

Don't worry bout it kid, he's been sent to the naughty corner to cool off.
People should act their age a bit more, Reptiles4me is doing just this, a few others need to grow up and be more tolerant or simply ignore. Picking on a teenager does not show maturity.

Here you go kid... another pic of what I've got around the house just to keep us on track.

f8ba8ff5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back