-5 degrees here today, very nice (not)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endeavour

Reaction score
Looking out the window its white over and the ponds frozen solid, what's it doing in your neck of the woods today.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Ouch, and I thought I was hard done at 33C and 93% humidity here

What I would give for a bit of that.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Where you at ? At least you can have snow ball fights

we can do a house swap??? I would love to have a white christmas!

I have a nice little flat just down the hill from Stirling castle in Scotland. I have wooden beams across the ceilings and the building is made from stone. Anytime you want a house swap, just let me know - I'd give this up in a second. I hate the cold!! It was snowing here last week and I hate it!!

we can do a house swap??? I would love to have a white christmas!

You would soon want to get back to Australia, this cold weather is OK as a novelty but as a winter long thing its no fun at all. It would not be too bad if the gas prices did not keep going up and up. Gas prices have gone up something like 55% in the last five years in the UK, its absolutely shocking, you get your gas bill and the money it cots to keep your reptiles seems very small in comparison. What's the nearest airport to you I am on the Qantas website at the moment ( note to self must stop dreaming).

Kindest regards

Endeavour

31c Tuesday here in Melbourne, Today(Weds) is looking about the same then Thursday 33c I think...

Perfect in the South Island... Hitting the 20's during the day and the low teens at night... Perfect!!! Humidity just right too... It's a shame it's not like this more year round!

Cool miserable 24 with intermittent showers

Currently 5 degrees and cloudy, my week is today 0-6 degrees, Wed -2 to 4 degrees, Thu -6 to 2 degrees and Fri -1 to 3 degrees and high probability of snow for most days.

I absolutely hate the cold but when there's snow it's not miserable, everyone here hates the snow and dislikes my smiling face :) The only bad thing about it is working long hours outside removing snow and ice from enclosures and breaking frozen water bowls.

This will be my first and possibly only white xmas, slogging work mates with snowballs is awesome as well.

Best part of it is building snowmen inside the cats enclosures for enrichment :)

I have a nice little flat just down the hill from Stirling castle in Scotland. I have wooden beams across the ceilings and the building is made from stone. Anytime you want a house swap, just let me know - I'd give this up in a second. I hate the cold!! It was snowing here last week and I hate it!!

that sounds so idyllic!!! i have a crappy 3brm fibro house a block away from the beach, it also co0mes with its own zoo.

we may have to discuss this for next Christmas!

You would soon want to get back to Australia, this cold weather is OK as a novelty but as a winter long thing its no fun at all. It would not be too bad if the gas prices did not keep going up and up. Gas prices have gone up something like 55% in the last five years in the UK, its absolutely shocking, you get your gas bill and the money it cots to keep your reptiles seems very small in comparison. What's the nearest airport to you I am on the Qantas website at the moment ( note to self must stop dreaming).

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Either Sydney or Newcastle! Our electricity sounds like your gas.

that sounds so idyllic!!! i have a crappy 3brm fibro house a block away from the beach, it also co0mes with its own zoo.

we may have to discuss this for next Christmas!

Either Sydney or Newcastle! Our electricity sounds like your gas.

Sounds like a plan! What more could you ask for?? A holiday abroad, knowing someone knowledgeable was going to be at home, looking after your animals!

Would you like to swap to the Scottish settlement of Clutha in NZ... Dunedin just slightly north is modelled on Edinburgh but with hills... In fact, I think Dunedin is Gaelic for Edinburgh.... Hehe... We're heading (hopefully) to Sweden for next Christmas to see the Miss' rents and family...

Our 'cottage' here is only 2 hours from Queenstown... We could consider a cool swap :)

New Years Eve in Queenstown is quite the place to be!!!

Supposed to be 25 degrees here today.

The view outside my office. You can just make out the ocean on the horizon. Makes me want to be at work even less.

Picture201.jpg

just noticed your new title Rob! Congrats.

its a nice 23 degrees her, the sun is out for the first time in a week and i am sick! grrr

Today is about 37c here, coolest couple of days for about 2-3 weeks, back up to the early 40c in a couple of days...thank god we only have low humidity levels.

A cool 26 in brissy today, windy so won't jump in the pool. I'm from Norway myself so I know VERY well what cold is all about. Had Chrissy 2009 there, woke up Xmas day to to meter of powder snow and a cool-22c. I prefer my current 26 all right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back