caramel coastal carpet python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssnakeboyy

Reaction score
hey guys,

I'm looking into getting a caramel coastal next year some time. does anyone know any websites or reliable breeders that i could get a baby off? as i said I have to wait till next year so if anyone has any breeding snakes that you'll breed next year thats good too.

cheers ssnakeboyy

Im looking for a 2yo to breed to my female at the moment and was thinking about posting this too haha, interested to know.

Hows yours variety? Could maybe post some pics for me? And do S X R breed their own snakes?

Thanks for the input

Mines alot different from the pictures on their site, here she is

671.jpg

Last edited:
thats awesome, was thinking of getting a proserpine carpet but that definitely changed my mind. is $550 a lot for a caramel?

shes a stunner...

cheers, really looking foward to breeding her.

- - - Updated - - -

thats awesome, was thinking of getting a proserpine carpet but that definitely changed my mind. is $550 a lot for a caramel?
From what i understand thats the going rate for them, i got this a bit cheaper from a breeder who is losing interest who had purchased this from SXR.
I hav'nt looked around alot at any co dom breeders so it mite be worth looking into before you buy.

im trying to decide between a caramal coastal or a jungle??? maybe even a striped jungle...

ok thanks variety ill have a look a tr*ding post because some times they have caramels.

(didn't want to get into trouble for naming websites^ )

- - - Updated - - -

humba_jumba we can be caramel carpet Buddies!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Will anyone be breeding next year?

are caramel coastals a "designer" snake like jags? and are they prone to neuro or...? I want to know all there is to know about caramel coastals but the search function isnt very helpful. my brain is a sponge and nobody seems to want to wet it around here.

are caramel coastals a "designer" snake like jags? and are they prone to neuro or...? I want to know all there is to know about caramel coastals but the search function isnt very helpful. my brain is a sponge and nobody seems to want to wet it around here.

have a look at the designer serpents website they have some cool info and morphs etc
oh and caramel carpets dont have the same issues as the jags correct me if im wrong Also COASTALS ROCK :)
heres the coastal i used to have...
shiva.jpg

Last edited:
i always wanted a Jungle carpet because I thought they look amazing but now I am leaning towards a Caramel Coastal...but I still want to learn more before committing. the designer serpents page was interesting but Im keen to read more specific information...there doesnt seem to be reliable; easily available information on "morphs" and "locality" snakes like Proserpine coastals or Cape York jungles etc etc. I need a "Carpet Pythons- In Depth (For Dummies)" thread...
I want to know everything...like I am not really interested in Albino darwins but I know they are all descendants of one particular wild caught one (forgot its name)...I can stumble upon that information without looking and I cant even figure out the species I am really interested in...
i have read that jungle pairs can be housed together, but what about coastals. I know there are people that would advise against it but, with enough enclosure space and sufficient hides, is it feasible?

Nintendont, use the advanced search. It's quit good, also google will pop up threads from aps a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had not heard the term Caramel Carpet Python before this thread so I googled it.... came up with various photos from threads on various forums ect ect, but all I saw was just standard coastal carpets..... just another name to sell cheap snakes at a dearer price......

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want true caramel coloured ones contact Larks from Morelia Magic.

I have caramels, jungles, striped jungles etc... Caramel best by far from those lot.... not getting into my albinos etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back