-5 degrees here today, very nice (not)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your so hard done by Rob lol, Here in little ol Adelaide its 36c and we just had some rain...

Yes we are meant to be nice to the new mods but

HAHAHA go live in your grey sky fridge and be happy with it :D
I am laughing every day at emails from my bosses daughter living in england for her first winter ,trying to find nice things to take pics of but usually ends up sending the weather report off her phone

You can keep your crappy weather thanks
:lol:

28c with water temp 26c
gentle sea breeze ruffling the coconuts
great surf break this morning

same old same old
hard life but someone has to do it

A cool 26 in brissy today, windy so won't jump in the pool. I'm from Norway myself so I know VERY well what cold is all about. Had Chrissy 2009 there, woke up Xmas day to to meter of powder snow and a cool-22c. I prefer my current 26 all right
i love the snow , was in thredbo last year when snowed for 4 days straight got to experience what its like to get caught in a white out whilst on top of the hill, you really do loose your sense of direction
28c with water temp 26c

same old same old
dont tease me , my sisters just moved over there herself and i cop enough as it is :)

28c with water temp 26c

same old same old

This has really depressed me.
This has fueled my loathing for Scotland.
This is the first post from you longqi, that has really made me sad.
I don't think I'll get out of bed today, it's -2 degrees Celsius outside.

I am, however, off to India for a month in three weeks. Sun, sea and brilliant biodiversity.

Last edited:
It's hot here today and hot again tomorrow. I don't mind when its a bit warm, but I can't stand it when it's over 30. Hate the heat.
I love the cold. Don't understand why so many hate it. You're lucky to live where you do. I think it would be nice to live in England or Scotland.

Last edited:
rain with a 90% chance of mosquito bites in Asia, but on the flip side i left for holidays just in time for the 40 degree heat wave a few weeks back

edit: forgot to add 100% chance of traffic

28c with water temp 26c

same old same old

Now that really has got me reaching for the holiday brochures.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

It's hot here today and hot again tomorrow. I don't mind when its a bit warm, but I can't stand it when it's over 30. Hate the heat.
I love the cold. Don't understand why so many hate it. You're lucky to live where you do. I think it would be nice to live in England or Scotland.
I emigrated when i was 36...i miss a sunday walk over the farmers Snowy fields wiv me dogs ...and fishing through the winter catchin huge Pike...flying my Hawks at Rabits and of course me Yearly Snowboarding trip away in europe

I can assure you that after the novelty wears off, the constant miserable weather will get to you.

- - - Updated - - -

I emigrated when i was 36...i miss a sunday walk over the farmers Snowy fields wiv me dogs ...and fishing through the winter catchin huge Pike...flying my Hawks at Rabits and of course me Yearly Snowboarding trip away in europe

What's the name of the medication you're on buddy?

Danny as much as i love OZ...i was a very active country person in the UK...i had Various birds of prey (which its illegal over here for what reason i have no idea)..i had 5 ferrets and only u know y.....and 2 lurchers (a 3/4 whippet greyhound and a 3/4 dearhound X greyhound)...we dont even get them dogs over here...and i miss my fishing sooooooo much....and as the ozzies would say well go back there then lol....im torn between the 2 for alot of reasons.....if things changed i would be back on the next plane....maybe ya wana do a 6 month swapsie...lol
thumbup.gif

I want the best of both worlds but the UK pays terrible wages right now ...so i best stay here LMAO
lol.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Danny as much as i love OZ...i was a very active country person in the UK...i had Various birds of prey (which its illegal over here for what reason i have no idea)..i had 5 ferrets and only u know y.....and 2 lurchers (a 3/4 whippet greyhound and a 3/4 dearhound X greyhound)...we dont even get them dogs over here...and i miss my fishing sooooooo much....and as the ozzies would say well go back there then lol....im torn between the 2 for alot of reasons.....if things changed i would be back on the next plane....maybe ya wana do a 6 month swapsie...lol
thumbup.gif

I want the best of both worlds but the UK pays terrible wages right now ...so i best stay here LMAO

lol.gif

I love lurchers and I used to keep ferrets myself, two of them were workers, one was just a pet. Plus been out with the birds with one of my mates that keeps them.
Sounds like we have a few things in common.
I would love to do a swap mate, but I'd only be teasing myself. Six months isn't long enough, six years and we have a deal!

I love lurchers and I used to keep ferrets myself, two of them were workers, one was just a pet. Plus been out with the birds with one of my mates that keeps them.
Sounds like we have a few things in common.
I would love to do a swap mate, but I'd only be teasing myself. Six months isn't long enough, six years and we have a deal!
Dunnowhat ya waiting for....sumat not right?
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back