Smallest bluetongue ever!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well ive gotta get to work but ill let the bets come in until this arvo when i get home and get the scales out 2.4 grams is my bet

this mum only produced the two tinys, though the sibling is about double this ones size, still tiny compared to normal though. she didnt produce anything else other then slugs. But ill be keeping them to see how they grow

How adorable! I wonder if he'll catch up to his sibs? Will be very interesting to watch him progress :)

I can imagine the influx of inboxes you will be receiving from people wanton to buy him and his sibling to try to establish a miniature line for the $$$ grab haha

I had a tiny one born last year, but that one beats mine :)
As a yearling it is still tiny. Photos of little one and a sibling at two weeks old and the same two at a year old.
The tip of tail on the tiny one was bitten off by a sibling the day it was born when I took them from the enclosure. They where going after me and its tail got in the way.
keeper-mini-sm.jpgkeeper-sib4-sm.jpgkeeper-yearling-sm.jpgkeeper-sib4-year-sm.jpg

his back legs and body look quite stunted...not quite right. I hope he makes it! He sure is a runt! Good luck :)

bahaha he weighs a massive 2.75grams, his one and only sibling weighs a massive 4.5 g and i weighed an average baby born early this week and it weigh 9.8g so these two sure are minis

- - - Updated - - -

bump! how big is the fella?

you win

That's the same weight as my Nephrurus levis pilbarensis hatch at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back