Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your mate may lose his job as well as being charged and end up in more trouble than the guy who ripped you off.Using his position in a telephone company to obtain info on others is a huge deal.

And stealing off others is a big deal too n I'm planning on doing everything in my power to provide information to the authorities so my self and others like the helpful people on this forum are not scammed by losers like this again.

Ramsayi is correct, your mate will be breaking federal laws and will be in deep feacal matter if he is found out.

Good luck with getting your money back tho.

the guy was happy for to pick it up from him b4 who he knew you were from interstate. its early days yet. yesterday as i understand. dont be too hasty to crucify the guy, just yet. As ramsayi said, your mate will be in more doo-doo than the seller if he gets you that info. its called the privacy act. i really hope you get your Snake. keep us posted.

Sorry to hear about your problems if you have no sucess contact your bank and they should be able to reverse the money you deposited unfortantly there are some dishonest people about

Banks can't reverse the transaction once its gone through.. Not happy. Absolute waste of my money and time sick of people like this and it annoys me even more knowing that the authorities will most probably do nothing about it. Such crap.

Wishful thinking but maybe he is waiting for an export permit before he sends the snake this is the way you find out if he's legit.
I freaked out on my last interstate purchase but it turned out all good. Made me sick and swore heaps good luck and lots of wishes.

Wishful thinking but maybe he is waiting for an export permit before he sends the snake this is the way you find out if he's legit.
I freaked out on my last interstate purchase but it turned out all good. Made me sick and swore heaps good luck and lots of wishes.

The last text he sent me that was that he was on his way to the airport.. N yea lots of swearing lol..

My guy sent me a Booking number and when I chased it up aae said it was from back in 2003 booking number ( which was a complete lie) so I couldn't get hold of the guy for 4 hours I jumped to conclusions thinking I was out of pocket but they turned up the next day as airport with held them til next fight.
There needs to be a reptile pick up from door to pay and freight animals so these scams don't happen.

he might of had an accident or had a heart attack.

Possible but unlikely.Unless picking up in person using Gumtree multiplies your chances of being ripped off.Using sites like this one (aps) much less chance.

My guy sent me a Booking number and when I chased it up aae said it was from back in 2003 booking number ( which was a complete lie) so I couldn't get hold of the guy for 4 hours I jumped to conclusions thinking I was out of pocket but they turned up the next day as airport with held them til next fight.
There needs to be a reptile pick up from door to pay and freight animals so these scams don't happen.

Wanna go partners gone mad? not only door to door reptile delivery but we can be the middle men for the payment that way no one gets ripped off and we become rich.. ;)

i hate people who steal money off hardworking people i hope you get your money back mate.

thats not nice they are a pretty expensive snake and they are really nice... CALL THE COPPAS ON THAT SUCKA :twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope everything works out and it's a terrible misunderstanding. If not... I hope something awful happens to them in return.

Thanks for your support every one.. Good to get everything off my chest. And I definitely hope it's a misunderstanding! :)

It's also important to remember that a lot of people have been ripped off by people selling reptiles and not delivering. And a lot of those people have gotten into contact with me n given me some great info in regards to who I should contact.

So thanks to every one on the forum and be careful! (Shifty eyes)

that sucks mate. this is the reason i dont wanna freight interstate. hope it works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back