Someone is going to explain to me NFL

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What channel? What time? What day?

i know this has nothing to do with this thread but i need help on something...
how do you create your own forum post?
trying to work it out and im just scratchign ym head over it

Click the forum button. A list of catagories should appear. Click the catagory you want to start a thread in. At the top should be a elongated oval button saying +Post New Thread

i know this has nothing to do with this thread but i need help on something...
how do you create your own forum post?
trying to work it out and im just scratchign ym head over it

Click the forum button. A list of catagories should appear. Click the catagory you want to start a thread in. At the top should be a elongated oval button saying +Post New Thread
sharky pretty much covered it but ill just add , dont get confused when you cant post in the for sale forum , you have to be a subscriber to post in there :)

And now back to the real stuff we should be talking about on a reptile site.....

Sport!

NFL.....how many teams are there?

Trying to get back on subject!...not that it will ever happen

So - at the end of a quarter, the same team that had the ball keeps the ball and position.... Interesting....

Off they go, share a cup of tea and then back to war... Well... I guess it works!

Yes 32 teams. 2 conferences. NFC and AFC.

Before the game begins, there is a coin toss. The visiting team chooses heads or tails. The winner of the coin toss has 2 choices, receive the kick or defer to the second half. The loser of the toss gets to decide what end zone they will defend.

At the end of the first quarter, whoever has the ball starts the 2nd quarter with the ball. At the beginning of the 3rd quarter, whatever team lost the coin toss usually gets the ball...unless the winner of the toss deferred to receive. Kinda confusing to write but it makes sense if you see it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Bengals won today... But why, after the dude who's forward passed and then been caught by dude running, he gets into open space, why doesn't he pass it on again so he doesn't get caught? It's silly if you're only allowed one pass...

There was a part of the game today where that would have scored a try... I mean, touch down... That would liven up the game a little... I got bored in this game!

Bengals won today... But why, after the dude who's forward passed and then been caught by dude running, he gets into open space, why doesn't he pass it on again so he doesn't get caught? It's silly if you're only allowed one pass...

There was a part of the game today where that would have scored a try... I mean, touch down... That would liven up the game a little... I got bored in this game!

You are only allowed one forward pass per play. You can have as many backwards and lateral passes as you want. Once a person crosses the line of scrimmage, the ball can only be tossed sideways or backwards.

You are only allowed one forward pass per play. You can have as many backwards and lateral passes as you want. Once a person crosses the line of scrimmage, the ball can only be tossed sideways or backwards.

Then he should have passed! It would have been a touchdown for sure!

I wonder if league and union players would be any good at NFL? I'd suspect they would try to offload backward passes all the time.

This NFL will definitely never surpass union or league in my mind... But it's a good alternative for the time being and... It's FREE to watch!

The one thing Australasia has not got - is the national sports are not aired for free and live! We should adopt the NFL approach and offer live on the net totally free... They can fill half time and pre-game with as many adverts as they like, but let us watch - LIVE and FREE!!!!

I guess I am preaching to the converted... But... Still.. It's annoying me that a little country like America shows their national sport for free, online, to anywhere in the world! And in good definition too!

Oh the laterals and backwards passes happen, but they are usually reserved for gimmick and trick plays. The players are taught to be on the lookout for that stuff.

I'll give a few examples that most of y'all won't understand but I'll try anyway.

Cam Newton played college ball at LSU, won the Heisman trophy and a National championship. He was drafted #1 overall last year and tore the league up. While at LSU, they (he) ran an option style offense. The NFL wasn't very privy to it. This year however teams have adapted and he's now an above average qb in the league. Same with Tim Tebow and next year I expect Robert Griffin III to be the same.

On a side note, this Sunday has many many playoff implications. If you get a chance the Pittsburgh/Dallas game and the Broncos/Ravens game should be two of the best to catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back