Does anybody know.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adfel

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get black glass runners? I have built a black enclosure for my Bredli and have hit a stop sign :( due to not being able to find black glass runners.... We are needing a set 1.2 metres or if you know where to get some good quality glass hinges that would do the job...

Thanks for the help :)

i know that bunnings has brown and white ones not sure if that have black but wont hurts asking to see if the can get them in for you.

How about getting something in aluminum from a metal works or a fridgies?

Yea aluminum trim would like heaps nice, if ya cannot hide something make a feature of it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys.... We tried bunnings but they company they order from only make brown/white. We had thought about painting white ones but wasnt too sure how it would last long term... Aluminium sounds like it could be the go.... It would def be a feature and kinda look against the black... Will give it a try

I put alluminium tracking with an in built locking system and ball bearings for smooth operation in my first build, It looks awesome but it works out a hell of a lot more expensive. Got my local Glazier to make it to order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back