Two-Headed Snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are dictionaries, other than the Oxford? ;)
For what its worth I agree and prefer to use spelled myself, I just thought it was unfair being called out on something that isn't technically incorrect.

There are dictionaries, other than the Oxford? ;)
For what its worth I agree and prefer to use spelled myself, I just thought it was unfair being called out on something that isn't technically incorrect.
I wouldn't have bothered if he was doing anything other than correcting the spelling of a 13 year old :)

Funny advice, because spelt is a type of flour, and the word you're looking for is spelled :)
meh , its was just a little advice to a kid who wants to be taken seriously but doesn't take the time to make sure his posts make sense , he keeps confusing "does" with "dose" for crying out loud

but a big thumbs up to you for finding whats wrong in my post , as i said im far from a spelling/grammar nazi myself but at least i try and make an effort so my posts are understandable ( at least i hope they are , most of the time )

ps im sure i got plenty of things wrong in this post and your welcome to nit pick :) cuz i cuda rote ut ull lik dis n mde u av 2 disypha it ull

Last edited:
Reprtiles4me, perhaps you should consider a couple of things.
1. When you start many threads on subjects that have been covered plenty of times other members find it annoying.
2. When you dig up old threads other members may find that annoying too.

Before you bump a 4 year old thread or start one, maybe you should consider if other forum members are actually interested.

I can understand that you are very interested in what you are putting out there but maybe you should consider that this isn't just about you. I encourage you to gain all the knowledge you can but a bit of research on your own behalf would save members from popping into threads that are old or repititeous. Cheers!

Some interesting points made on this thread but I think it has outlived its usefulness.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back