Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol my cousin came with me to get my 2nd and when Sara walked in the studio, I've never seen him speechless around women and she said hello I had to slap a reply out of him

Lol my cousin came with me to get my 2nd and when Sara walked in the studio, I've never seen him speechless around women and she said hello I had to slap a reply out of him

I'm pretty sure even I'd be speechless around her... I've always admired that woman. I have friends from Finland that were following her online about two years, the Finnish friends are brothers and I sometimes find myself speechless around them too! Darn those ridiculously attractive Europeans!

Got a Phoenix at start of year and had the koi from last year

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 211
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 218
Yeah that was probably me, I was walking around all day. This is my left arm.
Tattooa.jpg

tattoob.jpg

tattooc.jpg

tattood.jpg

And this is some of the right arm.
TattooAlbie.jpg

Tattooarm.jpg
i wish i had the money to do something that detailed mate. looks awesome. who do you go too???

I am getting very soon:
Antaresia maculosa
Morelia spilota cheynei

On my thigh and will add each species as I own them :)

I also have already, my horses brand on my right side ribs, a koi fish on my left side ribs, a bird feather on the back of my left thigh and the word Unconditionally on my lower back :)

I have this rabbit on my left foot. I also have a big tribal sort of design that takes up most of my lower back area :)
image.jpg

I'm not a big fan of tribal tatts, that said I have a southern cross on my arm which I regret, every wannabe puss bag useless waste of oxygen and their dog has one now so I added "lest we forget" in the middle of it to make it a bit different, that didn't go so differently at all... lol problem with tatts, so many around now. Going all out is the only way ;)

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of tribal tatts, that said I have a southern cross on my arm which I regret, everybody and their dog has one now so I added "lest we forget" in the middle of it to make it a bit different, that didn't go so differently at all... lol problem with tatts, so many around now. Going all out is the only way ;)

I think it depends with tribal tattoos for me, mine is so unique and I haven't seen another one like mine, but it's more just designs thrown together I guess, but I got my back done when I was 15, not one of my smartest decisions, but I love my bunny ;) I think I would look ridiculous with having extremely large ones! Even though that look amazing!
At least you don't have a matching southern cross sticker on your VS :p or do you?:shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
but it's more just designs thrown together I guess,
At least you don't have a matching southern cross sticker on your VS :p or do you?:shock:

No none of my fleet runs a southern cross, I don't even own a commodore. As much pride as I have in my country it's over-ridden by mentally inflated try hards that start riots in Cronulla. Lets face it, the country aint what it used to be. Another patriotic tatt is off the books for me until we obtain a government that is actually capable of running the country in an efficient manner without ruining the industry I survive on. Thats the history behind my unwanted tatt:

Having said that my next tatt might be of Julia in a noose.... with Bob Hawke pulling the rope. Call me old fashioned.....

Your own designs thrown together are the only way you will end up with an original, no copies artwork. And also something that means something to you.

I like the remark earlier, and I have always agreed... they might cost alot, but you can take them to the grave with you!

-

Last edited:
No none of my fleet runs a southern cross, I don't even own a commonhore. As much pride as I have in my country it's over-ridden by mentally inflated try hards that start riots in Cronulla. Lets face it, the country aint what it used to be. Another patriotic tatt is off the books for me until we obtain a government that is actually capable of running the country in an efficient manner without ruining the industry I survive on. Thats the history behind my unwanted tatt:

Having said that my next tatt might be of Julia in a noose.... with Bob Hawke pulling the rope. Call me
Your own designs thrown together are the only way you will end up with an original, no copies artwork. And also something that means something to you.

I like the remark earlier, and I have always agreed... they might cost alot, but you can take them to the grave with you!

-
Well it has a story, and when you got it done it was something that you absolutely wanted and had a strong belief in, it showed what you stood for :)
I couldnt agree anymore with you, our country isn't by far what it used to be, and what lies for our futures with this government not taking proper care their people?
More struggle. I would love to see that tattoo in the flesh!

Yes I do agree that having your own designs and having something unique and created by yourself, with meaning is the best reason, both of mine have significant reasons & meanings, although my first was not the best choice, it's apart of my history and my life, and my second one is my constant reminder.

But then again I would take pride if someone was so use my personal designs or artwork for their body's because they felt like it was meaningful to their life and their story, although we are all so different, we are all so alike :)

i got 1 in september my whole forearm 2 weeks later went and got another one and not gonna go finish my half sleeve on my left arm in the next couple of weeks and hopefully do my whole sleeve on my right arm in the next month or so once u get one u cant stop :D

I'm not a big fan of tribal tatts, that said I have a southern cross on my arm which I regret, every wannabe puss bag useless waste of oxygen and their dog has one now so I added "lest we forget" in the middle of it to make it a bit different, that didn't go so differently at all... lol problem with tatts, so many around now. Going all out is the only way ;)

Unless you draw your own then noone else will ever have the same thing lol

Cathy

I have a couple myself, here's one of my girl who turns 7 this April, she's my angel hence the wings ;)

63303_10151300234402604_192946921_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back