My first tag!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

starr9

Reaction score
So after just over 1 year of having my girl, it has happened.... She tagged me for the first time! Im not going to lie I squealed and freaked and pulled away..... It was my fault as I thought she was under another part of the paper in her enclosure but no, she was right where I was trying to clean..... Poor thing I must of given her one hell of a fright!! Plus she is due for a feed but I wanted to clean up her enclosure first! Oh well you live and you learn! Up side not as painful as I thought it would be! Mind you she didn't munch down on my finger or anything!! Well glad that's over with! I was dreading my first bite!!! :D

Attachments

• IMG_2799.jpg
    IMG_2799.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_2800.jpg
    IMG_2800.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 209
Congratulations. Just a friendly little fanged kiss.

you managed to go a while without a bite , i still remember the first time one of mine got me , full on feed response lucky it was only a little woma and nothing to big

Hahahaa!!! So true Tinky! @ solar 17 - hahahaaaa! Hey she gave it a good go for a 2yr stimmi I thought! hahahaa!!! Many more to come tho!

- - - Updated - - -

you managed to go a while without a bite , i still remember the first time one of mine got me , full on feed response lucky it was only a little woma and nothing to big

Yer I think the longer it is before you get bitten the more you work it up in your head too! So glad that first is over tho! hahahaha!!!

Congratulations .Best to get it over and done with .See didn't hurt like you thought it would hey .

Yeah at least it was a stimmi instead of a scrubbie. I got tagged for the first time last week. I was so afraid that it would hurt but it happened so quick I though it might have been a head butt until I looked down and saw blood.

My little jungle was pretty much just a tube with teeth for the first week of handling. She chased me out of my bedroom I was so scared of getting bitten. Then when she finally got me, it was no worse than a prickle from the garden. I was such a wimp! Now she's welcome to bite. Her teeth do nothing!

And here I was so very proud of my tiny little tag!!! hahahahaa!! ;)

So what Im hearing most of you say is I need to get myself an Olive or something of that size and then show you my love bites?!?!?!

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Now to brake the news to the other half we are going to need more room for more reptiles!!! :D

And here I was so very proud of my tiny little tag!!! hahahahaa!! ;)

So what Im hearing most of you say is I need to get myself an Olive or something of that size and then show you my love bites?!?!?!

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Now to brake the news to the other half we are going to need more room for more reptiles!!! :D

Hahaha go hard or go home .Yes #1 rule on this site is copious amounts of blood and plenty of pictures and the best way to do that is go big .Trust me bites from bigger snakes don't tickle but you get some good pics from it lol .

my daughter got her first tag the otherday didnt break the skin but she wasnt freaked out by it either, ohh she is 3 and it was a little spotted.
she has since then learned about its defensive pose the S and says S means snappy dont touch ahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back