Reptiles Australia magazine

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jordo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what the Reptiles Australia Magazines are worth these days, all volumes/issues.
cheers, Jordan

It depends on the issues the most expensive are issue Vol 1 issue 1 & Vol 6 issue 3. The other issues are sometimes sold on ebay usually ranging between $4-$15.

Thanks for that. I'm talking about all issues from volumes 1-5 (complete).

People saying vol 1 and 6 being worth more because there is no back copies left need to realize that there are no back copies left of any volume anymore lol

Been a few complete collections up recently if you are willing to trawl through the classifieds for a rough price jordo.

There was a for sake thread for a whole collection it started at $700 and just kelp coming down. Last time saw it was around $500 but I am sure it's lower now. My whole collection to piece it all together cost me about $200-250.

I realize this is an old thread.
I have seen from time to time the magazines but not the binders not sure what volume they finished with binder wise and I'm missing 2 magazines also can someone please tell me where I would start looking as newsagency can't help! Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back