Christmas lights with a one year Guarantee.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endeavour

Reaction score
Now that got me thinking, anything else where the odds are more stacked in the manufacturers favour?.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Where I work the boxes of contact lens solution say "Three years worth of solution" but it expires in two.

Can someone find the pizza place that offers a full refund if the world ends on Dec 21st?

This was a real promo done by Hells Pizza:

2993473431_ce1e88bbe2.jpg

The downside was.... You had to actually be in Thailand within a very short time frame... Or no massage!

Ah ha! I ate hells pizzas when over there, sweet stuff, theres more good gluten free food in NZ then here!! And i love the size of the shopping trolleys in Gisborne supermarket.

Ah ha! I ate hells pizzas when over there, sweet stuff, theres more good gluten free food in NZ then here!! And i love the size of the shopping trolleys in Gisborne supermarket.

Did you get to try their misfortune cookies?

39180_Hell-Mis-Fortune-Cookies-785x555.jpg

Ironically, they had to stop with their misfortune cookies after someone got this one:

hell_trans_cookie.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA!! Well... That would be a misfortune...

To be honest, Hells Pizza isn't anything special... But I do love their gimmicks!

Cement - as for gluten free... That is HELL! Isn't it?? (just kidding, I am sure your misfortune cookie would have said, 'contains gluten').

If you come back over, and get sick of over sized shopping trolleys, why not head to Queenstown and try Fergburger.... WOW!!! They are superb!

I have a friend who comes over once a year and she is gluten intolerant, and she basically said the same as you. Usually on holiday she just has to put up with bloating and horrible feelings... But here, it seems well catered for.

Personally, give me all the gluten, lactose, and nuts you have!!!

we enjoyed a hells pizza with the sign away your life i slice is really hot deal ( I think it was chilli roulette )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back