Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How confusing! Can anyone else shed some light onto this? I know all three are Spotteds but one with amber eyes looks like a blonde spotted!

i had a thread going awhile back asking people's advice on the locality of a stimmy picture i put up. Some people posted (among other things to do with prefontal scales) that the eye colour can be an indication of which locale it is (i.e. stimmies of the wheatbelt have yellow eyes and stimmies from broome have orange) etc etc (i cant remember what examples of locales/coloured eyes were used though!). So it could be that :)

a5atu7u9.jpg
My fussy spotted finally eating a defrosted pinkie :)

Amazing John, such a tease!
Definatley want a pair or at least one of these, you have obviously put a lot of work into this line!

- - - Updated - - -

Definatley want a pair or at least one of these, you have obviously put a lot of work into this line!

- - - Updated - - -

Woah, what an amazing patten!!!

Apologies for the noob question but are there hactho's available and how much?

Edit: I assume there is a loooooong list. :(

Last edited:
@ peter-birch, wow thats amazing, is it healthy? with it survive do you think?

@onimocnhoj, wow wow wow.. looks amazing.. Id also be interested in if your selling any??

peter thats awsome, hope the little guy is ok. let us know if he/she starts feeding.

i was always taught 2 heads are better than 1, lol

A Broome & a Windorah Stimmie to keep the thread alive

Attachments

• jane.jpg
    jane.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 133
  • lori.jpg
    lori.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 143
A few pics of my new stimmies..

The first 2 are the same little one, and the next each are different snakes. 3 stimmies all up. Loving these guys!

photo.jpgphoto (19).jpgphoto (18).jpgphoto (17).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back