Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has pointed out that he 'earns' $50 per month and wants to spend $1200 on two geckos. That's two years of savings for 2 geckos. Now that's what I call dedication

Not having dig but, I swear every week you change your mind what you want. (Possibly mixed up with another as username look's similar :s )

Your 13 there's no need to rush into getting as many as you can. Decide on what you really want and save up for it, one at time. Buy book's and research what some beginner animal's are to breed, make some money buy some more stuff and upgrade as you go.

People spend year's on building there collections up, you have your whole life ahead of you.

How will you ever afford this pair of geckos, the olive, the frill neck, the centralian Knob tail and the countless other reptiles you have made threads and posts about? I'm afraid you will have to inherit Jena Rinehart's money if you want to have all the reptiles you want. I think it was funny I use the word "inherit" when I mention poor old Jena Rinehart.

Don't get your knickers in a knot it's not worth the infarcsion!
I was 13 once, and we all feel that way we just don't voice our wants because we are older and know people judge.
It's like a lollie shop ATM for reptiles4me and wanting doesnt hurt anyone but gets annoying to us but doesn't cost any thing! My 10 year old daughter just spent $6000 on an Angus heifer her own money and now has been saving and in 6 mths she has nearly got the money for an Albino Darwin which I have now order from Doc rock kids have parents and grand parent they get the money she is a saver and never buys on impulse which makes me think R4M is too as he woulnt have a penny otherwise. I want all the time but my hubby gets nervous when I say I NEED.

Thanks.
I have been researching on all the animals I want. I just haven't pinpointed what one I'm going to get next ,I really want a snake next but I also want to start breeding geckos and other lizards. ,As far as the frill neck goes I can't get that until I get my advanced licence anyway, I only have all this money because I have been saving since I had $100 left over from just before this years VHS expo. I won't get any animals until after the expo ,I'm hoping to get a couple of things there,.

Thats a good idea, im saving my pennies for the expo aswel. Just go there knowing what your looking for and having everything at home setup ready for it.
I usually see a few things i like and get home in a panic trying to set enclosures up ;)

Thats a good idea, im saving my pennies for the expo aswel. Just go there knowing what your looking for and having everything at home setup ready for it.
I usually see a few things i like and get home in a panic trying to set enclosures up ;)
I don't exactly know what I'm looking for when I go to expos I just go to each stand and look ,if there is something I want and I can afford I will get it.
I normally look at all the stands without buying anything then grab a bite to eat and go back to the stores that I wanted something from. After that I just walk around looking at ,and sometimes handling, reps but sometimes I spot something I missed or wasn't there before and end up buying a couple of extra things. You never now what's going to be there ,its different every year,;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back