Cannibalism

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this video is a really interesting doco on a man from Japan who kills and eats people. Sounds bad but its actually quite good check it out.
Interview with a Cannibal - YouTube

Whilst this is an interesting documentary please be aware that because of the subject matter it does contain graphic descriptions and images some might find unpleasant, viewer descretion is therefore advised. Can all members be mindful of what they post and make sure it is in adherence with all forum rules.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Last edited by a moderator:
From a psychological perspective it does make you wonder where such powerful deviant drives come from, are people just 'wired up wrong' at birth or are life experiences more instrumental?.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

:shock: I hope there aren't people like this in Australia....

lol issei sagawa he is one insane person poor guy feel sorry for him towards the end he is pretty much waiting for death,it was frances fault that he is free!.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm, felt very uncomfortable watching that whole thing... not once did i look into his eyes. too creepy!

When I last went to Vila, doing the touristy things, was told they stopped cannabalism there approx 15 years ago. Wouldn't be surprised if its still common practice in some islands

Yep that was out there. I started out trying to process what could happen to make someone like this then the more I watched, the more I realised this guy is just an utter nutter.

Don't worry there's plenty in every country :?

Vice has some pretty out there videos.

An interesting doco, but I don't think a reptile forum (with plenty of junior members mind you..) is the place to post something like this.
jmo..

Its horrible i agree, he is twisted. Its the doco im referring to, really interesting. Obviously not watching it for the gore.
how exactly did you find a youtube documentary on cannibalism ? not something id really think to search or watch which is why i still haven't , nothing that interesting about someone eating another human imo

how exactly did you find a youtube documentary on cannibalism ? not something id really think to search or watch which is why i still haven't , nothing that interesting about someone eating another human imo
i found it interesting. each to their own I guess. true crime is clearly a pretty popular subject (what are they up to in underbelly now...like the 20th season or something?!), and this doco is pretty fascinating.

It was just in the side column on Youtube so decided to have a look, not often do i search people eating ;) .
With all the weird and wacky stuff i've seen on here i thought i'd share it as its an interesting watch.
Yes i understand we have a % of underage on here but as Endeavour said view desecration is advised as it does contain a few pics.

i found it interesting. each to their own I guess. true crime is clearly a pretty popular subject (what are they up to in underbelly now...like the 20th season or something?!), and this doco is pretty fascinating.

Here in the UK we occasionally get programmes on infamous serial killers or the forensic science that was used to finally track them down. As you say true crime is a pretty popular subject as programmes like this always get good viewing figures.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back