Andrew Ucles-You tube!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that lace monitor was playing chicken with him. A lace monitor of that size could easily brake his bones and cause mass bleeding and a sure over night visit at the hospital ,there is no way in hell he was in that much pain if he really was there would be at least some signs of tissue damage eg: scratch's and cuts.

That Lacie WAS playing "Nice"! Think several large fish hooks constantly changing position as the lacie adjusts his grip....and near the armpit also (whince)...the man got what he deserved IMO.

LOL! Who is this dude, never heard of him before. The video of the RBB is pretty funny as well

I don't even think in all honesty that this lace was playing "nice", you can tell by the tension / flex of his arm gripping the jaw that it was trying to thrash about the whole time. I am just surprised there was not more visible blood in the vid.

Bahahahahahahaha!! Not sure we should be giving this Bear Grylls X Steve Irwin wannabe the time of day, but it just to damn funny. Watch him catch this Whistling Kite, AKA "Swamp Hawk", PMSL!!

Andrew Ucles - YouTube

there was a video of him biting off a file snakes head not sure if its still up, been subbed to him for a while.
he did it with the intentions of eating it and sharing it with the locals

he used to boost about living off the land eating red bellies and lacies when he first changed from michael jackson to bear grills this fellow has more personalities then a Victorian name not spoken herper

Due to slow internet connection, I've only just watched this.

This guy comes from my area, but I promise we aren't all like this.

He got off very lucky. That lacie could have gone bezerk and turned it's head around enough to bite his wrist (fingers crossed). They are so strong and can squirm and writhe to change their position very easily.

I'm sure he was bleeding; it just didn't register on the screen. He's lucky the hind legs didn't make a grab for his genitals. They seemed to be rather exposed in those flimsy shorts he had on.

Is this the same guy that decide to go walkabout with no food or water?

Bahahahahahahaha!! Not sure we should be giving this Bear Grylls X Steve Irwin wannabe the time of day, but it just to damn funny. Watch him catch this Whistling Kite, AKA "Swamp Hawk", PMSL!!

Andrew Ucles - YouTube

Steve Irwin had a similar situation with a smaller lacie that eventually got hold of his hand.... they are a lizard with a fist full of teeth on each hand, pick them up wrong and your in a world of hurt.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this the same guy that decide to go walkabout with no food or water?

yes

Just needs the red nose and big shoes really. When does he wrangle a buff?

Just needs the red nose and big shoes really. When does he wrangle a buff?

He REALLY could have done with some bigger shoes and a clown suit....might have saved him a few scars and an armpit:)!

I wanna see the Hippo ep first.

Every time I have a bad day I bring up these videos to cheer me up....

It it never fails to make me laugh out loud

Bahahaha OMG thank you for bumping this thread! I had never seen this before. That guy must be on drugs, he repeats himself a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back